• The KillerFrogs

You know...... I have always wondered why TCU's

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Special Teams are so susceptible to trick plays..... Do our ST coaches just concentrate so hard on maximizing the Punt return?

Over the last few years, we have given up big trick plays at crucial times in the game.

Last nights UNLV fake punt was beautiful, its just that the punter threw the ball like a girl. We were faked out.

You think Utah will have a trick play somewhere in the game? Of course they will.

West Coast Johnny

The play was well designed and executed - except for the pass. I guess there is a reason why the young man is a walk on punter instead of a scholarship qb. The question that I have about our special teams yesterday was Kerley's decision making on fair catches. He callef for two fair catches when he had room and he didn't call one where he got drilled.

$mooth

I thought we read that fake punt. The line didn't over pursue; Usually our guys crash pretty hard. The coverage was a little weak, though. Should've had 2 men on the receivers.

Trelvis

There has to be something these other teams are seeing with out punt coverage. Its becoming a trend these days.

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
Special Teams are so susceptible to trick plays..... Do our ST coaches just concentrate so hard on maximizing the Punt return?

Over the last few years, we have given up big trick plays at crucial times in the game.

Last nights UNLV fake punt was beautiful, its just that the punter threw the ball like a girl. We were faked out.

You think Utah will have a trick play somewhere in the game? Of course they will.

Would have to agree. Boise. Oregon St. We are susceptible.

frogbyproxy

If that pass had been thrown on the money it would have been the biggest gain of the night. IMO Yes I am positive Utah has two or three trick plays ready for us. That is our only downfall in my opinion.

LVfrog

That is one area of concern but I'm not sure you can make the adjustments needed during the season. In the off season, I think GP needs to address the problem with Sharp. We're still going to beat Utah.

You're as dumb as you are blind.
Purple colored glasses.

The punter set the fake up perfectly and the receiver was wide open.

What is wrong with purple cool aide and purple glasses. I'm a TCU fan and don't give adamn about being a analyst on football. I don't care if y'all do it but for the life of me I cannot understand why a frog fan goes after another one with this expression. I can understand interlopers using it, but not frog fans. Comment has nothing to do with that punters pass.