• The KillerFrogs

Yesterday's Attendance

Double V

Since we have had such great crowds this year, people are going to have to learn to get in the stadium earlier. Ever since they started scanning them it take much longer to get people inside. I can't tell you how many people are still trying to get in through the first.
I can, it's eleventy.

froginaustin

Tough to estimate the numbers because they were pretty scattered. It probably wasn't any more than 5k, though, from what I could tell.

Don't visiting teams buy (or guarantee) their allotment?

Fine with me if TTech fans try to sit elsewhere (so long as they're not all around me) and stiff their athletic department for its visiting team allotment.

Horny4TCU

I love how high opposing bands have to sit.

I heard the raider power coming from the south endzone, glad that didn't spread in the stadium. Granted I was really hoping it would, and the students would've yelled,"Rash" drowning out any sound of "power".

froginmn

I heard the raider power coming from the south endzone, glad that didn't spread in the stadium. Granted I was really hoping it would, and the students would've yelled,"Rash" drowning out any sound of "power".
Guy in the NEZ tried to start it and I yelled rash real loud. Stopped immediately, although more because nobody else responded to him.

JogginFrog

Would love to know the financial impact of the steps taken to ensure fewer visiting fans in good seats from secondary market sales. The dominant purple in the stands looked fantastic on TV. The tough love has led to opposing fans being put on notice that TCU will not give up home-field advantage to skim a bit extra.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

At some point in the 4th when Tech got the garbage TD after our 4th and 1 attempt got stuffed I commented in the press box, "oh, I completely forgot they brought their band." And they were sitting right on top of us... couldn't hear them all game.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Duh, they were all wearing purple as a false flag. Clearly everyone in the stadium was rooting for Tech. Everyone knows we can’t sell out our own stadium and that alone is the hallmark of a good football program.