• The KillerFrogs

Yahoo! Sports: Jaden Rashada visiting TCU this weekend, several new schools in touch

froginmn

And unfortunately what these kids aren't seeing is that some of these places are either fool's gold, or gold paint over lead bricks.
baylor-brick-wall-tarp.0.jpg

CountryFrog

And that's fine. It's also a message board where people express opinions about individual kids. And the nature of this board is that the kids they express opinions about happen to be kids who TCU is looking at. Nobody comments on this board about hesitation with Rutgers offering someone.

No reason to act like people can't/shouldn't have opinions but you're jumping on people for exactly that.
I don't feel like I'm doing any of that. Not sure why you're interpreting it that way. My disagreement and presenting a counterpoint is not me saying that you can't or shouldn't have an opinion. I don't think I've ever told anyone to stop thinking or saying something.

Maybe I need to tag every post I make with the disclaimer that I am only here to present my own opinion and viewpoint and my disagreement does not represent a total rebuke of you as a person with your own opinion.

82 Frog Fever

I don't feel like I'm doing any of that. Not sure why you're interpreting it that way. My disagreement and presenting a counterpoint is not me saying that you can't or shouldn't have an opinion. I don't think I've ever told anyone to stop thinking or saying something.

Maybe I need to tag every post I make with the disclaimer that I am only here to present my own opinion and viewpoint and my disagreement does not represent a total rebuke of you as a person with your own opinion.
After further review of the comment, there is no foul for targeting.
…but we’ve got our eyes on you. :>)

froginmn

Fair enough. Your comment to Top: "so you see yourself as a better QB evaluator than Sonny Dykes" seemed a little strong, and your comment to both of us that "if Sonny Dykes wants him, you should too" are why I interpreted your comments that way.

CountryFrog

Fair enough. Your comment to Top: "so you see yourself as a better QB evaluator than Sonny Dykes" seemed a little strong, and your comment to both of us that "if Sonny Dykes wants him, you should too" are why I interpreted your comments that way.
Yes those are my opinions and I believe them. They may seem strong but that is because I strongly believe them. I would never tell someone they're not allowed to think something else although I might continue to disagree with them if they do think something else.

I also know that I am sometimes wrong and I will continue to reserve the right to hold an incorrect opinion.

Kazadi could help with the appropriate weight gain.

From a Gatorsports article on 1/16, before Rashada had been released from his NLI—

At the recent Under Armour All-American game, Rashada mentioned the importance of not just playing in the spring but having access to Florida's strength and conditioning coaches. At 6-foot-4 and 175 pounds, Rashada set a goal of gaining 25 pounds by June.
….
"The ball really jumps out of his hand," Napier said. "He's a junkie. He loves the game. He's all about the work. I think he's got a good sturdy frame that we can add weight to. Just been very impressed with his approach."

Last edited:

FrogCop19

From a Gatorsports article on 1/16, before Rashada had been released form his NLI—

At the recent Under Armour All-American game, Rashada mentioned the importance of not just playing in the spring but having access to Florida's strength and conditioning coaches. At 6-foot-4 and 175 pounds, Rashada set a goal of gaining 25 pounds by June.
….
"The ball really jumps out of his hand," Napier said. "He's a junkie. He loves the game. He's all about the work. I think he's got a good sturdy frame that we can add weight to. Just been very impressed with his approach."
Yeah, that boy needs a sammich. Maybe he can get NIL through Subway or something...

puckster59

There's nothing definitive that this kid is 100% looking for the best financial offer THIS TIME. But there's nothing out there saying he's changed his priorities since his previous flip from Miami to Florida and now is just looking for the best place to develop his talent. Unless someone has seen a quote from him to the contrary. My guess is he doesn't land here and that Dykes has a Plan B that will happen fairly soon.