• The KillerFrogs

Y’all wanna see something weird?

CountryFrog

We could be one of those 4 or 5 games. My point is, they beat WV in WV after being down by quite a bit. They may end up being a lot better than people think.
Well I'll admit that they've already surpassed most people's expectations by winning that one game. Just trying to pin you down on how good exactly is "for real" and "a lot better than people think." When you're dealing with a team that annually has the lowest of low expectations then these statements could mean a number of different things and certainly being better than people think is about the only possibility since there's almost no way that Kansas can ever be worse than people think.

froginmn

Well I'll admit that they've already surpassed most people's expectations by winning that one game. Just trying to pin you down on how good exactly is "for real" and "a lot better than people think." When you're dealing with a team that annually has the lowest of low expectations then these statements could mean a number of different things and certainly being better than people think is about the only possibility since there's almost no way that Kansas can ever be worse than people think.
If they win a second conference game the remainder of this year, it will be the first time they've done so since 2008.

Just let that sink in.

Paul in uhh

Pulp Fiction Googly Eyes GIF