• The KillerFrogs

WR Dom WHEELER to make decision shortly

AggieAngst

Rumor is that Dom Wheeler will make his decision in the next few days.

He just visited Okie St and the visit went OK but there is some kind of question about Okie St coaching staff. I cant get a good read on it,
but even though Osu is desperate for recruits in this class, something didnt go well and they may not offer him. Rumor is that he told them
in no uncertain terms that Tcu and TTech were his leaders and Okie St was buttthurt, and now wont make an offer to him, but I cant confirm the details because it isnt logical.

Okie St has lost 2 recruits already in this yr's class and has only a total of 5 recruits thus far (and ZERO 4 star recruits), so they should be desperate for WHEELER. Also Okie St was hotter than a pistol for WHEELER for the past 2-3 weeks and put on a full court, world class effort to get him to visit Stoolwater (which he did). Dont know what went on but Okie St fans are saying strange things that are sound an awful lot like sour grapes, and things someone would say who knows they arent getting a present on Christmas Day (like - I didnt want one anyway, or if I dont get one I will be pleased because I am getting a better one later). Crap like that is coming out of Stoolwater.

We all know that WHEELER announced he will publicly state his choice at the U/A game, however, new talk is that he may say something momentous in a few days.

Stand by !! This one is heating up.

Screaming Flea

If I'm a HS coach and the kid asks me his opinion, I'd say, its doing to be hard to beat TCU with that line-up of QB's. And the future looks awfully bright with the kids committed. And did I mention they have Coach Patterson and his staff?

Ray Finkle

If I'm a HS coach and the kid asks me his opinion, I'd say, its doing to be hard to beat TCU with that line-up of QB's. And the future looks awfully bright with the kids committed. And did I mention they have Coach Patterson and his staff?

A fully committed Coach Patterson with a new house in Fort Worth.....

maximilian

I went over to a Raider board to see what their thoughts were, and guess who's over there trolling hard? Why, it's you, AA!

LINK

Geee.......lets see..........should I pick TCU or TTech? Gee it must be sooooo hard of a decision for 4 star WR WHEELER !!

TicketCity Toilet Bowl Game and never even a chance in helll of even sniffing even ONE BCS Bowl Game at TTech......

or

Tcu and the BCS ROSE BOWL, BCS ORANGE BOWL, BCS FIESTA BOWL and BCS SUGAR BOWL all in the same 4 yr career at Tcu.

Geeee........I just cant decide !!!! Gosh which one do I pick ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is just sooooooo soooooo hard !!! Blahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaa !!

You're an embarrassment to this university.

West Coast Johnny

I like Wheeler. He's not politically correct. The Whorns wanted him in Austin and he basically told them - "I like TCU better". Now he said the same thing in stool-water.

SnoSki

I wonder if Aggie Angst is one of those with a "disability" that my taxes go to because he is "unable to work."

Gunner

Doesn't seem like Tech or Okie Lite would be much competition. Wheeler is the biggest playmaker in the state, this year.

But if he goes crazy, we will be left with Boyce, Hicks, Dawson, Brown, White, Carter, and Porter... :biggrin:

jake102

We need to nab some OL. Our WR, RB and QB are stacked.

And holy crap I just saw the Josh Boyce is only a redshirt Sophomore... I thought he was a redshirt Junior. Him and Pachall are going to be playing together for the next three years... Both have a chance to do amazing things.

maximilian

We need to nab some OL. Our WR, RB and QB are stacked.

And holy crap I just saw the Josh Boyce is only a redshirt Sophomore... I thought he was a redshirt Junior. Him and Pachall are going to be playing together for the next three years... Both have a chance to do amazing things.

I agree in principle with what you're saying, but Wheeler is an absolute take. You make room for him. I think he's absolutely electric with the ball in his hands.

jake102

I agree in principle with what you're saying, but Wheeler is an absolute take. You make room for him. I think he's absolutely electric with the ball in his hands.

Don't get me wrong, he's awesome and we should make room for him. I couldn't be happier to grab him.

I'm just hoping we also grab some big name OL here and there. Maybe we do and we just don't talk about them as much... I get all my recruiting information from this forum and the topics that people post.

maximilian

I'll also just leave this here:

Wheeler.jpg

Mike Brooks

Wow! Looked at the Re Raider thread. Amazing they can call out any other school for having a cream puff schd. Esp after pooseying out of our games two years in a row. I seriously hope we just demand our forfeiture fee and wash our hands of those losers.