• The KillerFrogs

Why, Gary? Why?

Frogs1983

TCU erred in putting up the damn statue. Not Patterson's fault.

Don't care how much $ was dangled by the donor(s) pushing for the statue, should have been a resounding NO while he is still actively coaching!

TCU will have this monkey on its back until Patterson finishes his "consulting" tour of Texas.

Who's after Baylor for him? Aggies, Tech, Smew?

Not sure how much of this is Patterson wanting to stay in the game in anyway he can, and how much of it is sticking it to TCU?

4 Oaks Frog

I really can’t figure out why I am no more upset with this than I am. My hate for baylor is blue flame hot. No one here has a higher level of hate for those sanctimonious [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] more that me. The reasons for my hate are life long and personal. During football season and many other times is sign off my posts here with…
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!
So, with all of this baylor hate, why isn’t this bothering me more than it is?
I love Gary Patterson. I was crushed when he was fired. Things were a mess with the program, but Gary didn’t deserve what happened to him. It made me very angry.
I was pulling for Gary to find a head coaching job with another team, win a championship and show TCU what a huge scheissing mistake they had made. So, that didn’t happen, but he was hired to assist at Texas university. I have to say, that bugged me a lot. Yeah, it was his right to go to work where he wanted… BUT TEXAS?!!? It was tough seeing Gary on their sideline in that baby [ Finebaum ] orange.
Yet, here he is going to the worst university in the [ Finebaum ]tiest town in Texas, and it ain’t bugging me that much. Maybe the ut thing softened the blow. I don’t get it. Maybe when I see him on baylor’s sideline wearing vomit green and puke gold that will trigger it.
Until then…meh…
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

mgsouthpaw

we fired him and he wants to work again. if we don't want him to work somewhere else then don't fire the dude. yeah, it's baylor, but the man wants to work and get back into the show as head ball coach somewhere.

the irony of patterson working at BU while a Briles wears purple on Sat afternoon isn't lost on me.

One Frog Nation

Frankly, I don’t have a quarter of the hate for Baylor that I had when Art Briles was coach. And I think it’s funny that GP is with Baylor because all the Baylor fans hate him, and now have to live with it.
Yea, I never liked BU before but Briles raised it to a different level. After he was gone and they actually hired decent people as coaches a lot of that has faded with time.

The TCU Football Jerk

TCU erred in putting up the damn statue. Not Patterson's fault.

Don't care how much $ was dangled by the donor(s) pushing for the statue, should have been a resounding NO while he is still actively coaching!

TCU will have this monkey on its back until Patterson finishes his "consulting" tour of Texas.

Who's after Baylor for him? Aggies, Tech, Smew?

Not sure how much of this is Patterson wanting to stay in the game in anyway he can, and how much of it is sticking it to TCU?

99.99% wanting to stay in the game, .01% sticking it to TCU

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Frankly, I don’t have a quarter of the hate for Baylor that I had when Art Briles was coach. And I think it’s funny that GP is with Baylor because all the Baylor fans hate him, and now have to live with it.
Side point—at the end of each “day” GP will Not be dealing with bailure fans. He’ll be in his Tahoe headin’ north on 35 & the CTP with the cruise control set on 75 listening to George Strait for 67 minutes till he’s home for a shower & a cold beer at poolside watching the sun go down over Tarrant county.

steelfrog

Tier 1
This should illustrate to all of us what is obvious from so many actions of the millionaire coach crowd and the millionaire administrators and billionaire schools - they literally care not at all about what the fan base wants. They are insulated from the consequences of any action, except consistently losing. That is unforgivable...

4 Oaks Frog

This should illustrate to all of us what is obvious from so many actions of the millionaire coach crowd and the millionaire administrators and billionaire schools - they literally care not at all about what the fan base wants. They are insulated from the consequences of any action, except consistently losing. That is unforgivable...
Does it matter if they play in an empty stadium and we buy no merch or concessions?