• The KillerFrogs

Why does Kirk Herbstreit hate TCU?

SnoSki

http://www.pollspeak.com/pollstalker/pollstalker.php?s=13&p=26&t1=91&t2=&v=40&w=3&r=V

That was last week.. for some reason this is week 4 on their site.
Herbie put us 5th.

Some guy named Garland Gillen ranked us 8th, the only one who had us that high (or higher).
This week's info

Craig James has us 4th if you can believe it. Otherwise on his poll:

Nebraska 3rd (highest among voters)
Boise 7th (lowest among voters)
Oregon State 15th (highest among voters)

Trelvis

Apparently he thinks it is 2008...

I just dont get what he is seeing. He obviously doesnt watch the games, or is doing it as a joke, or something. Texas and Florida are higher on his ballet than any other voter. He also has Ohio State at 6 which is their lowest ranking by anyone.

SnoSki

I just dont get what he is seeing. He obviously doesnt watch the games, or is doing it as a joke, or something. Texas and Florida are higher on his ballet than any other voter. He also has Ohio State at 6 which is their lowest ranking by anyone.

I don't get it either and it drives me nuts. Same with Bo Pelini (I assume) voting Nebraska #1. Gilbert Godfried for UT threw like 3 or 4 picks yesterday. If they had been playing with a halfway decent offensive gameplan that = a loss.

Gotta admit that the Big XII team that scares me the most right now is Nebraska. I don't see em losing any games.

oldfrat

He essentially is a joke. He is consistently voted "worst" on that site, though he has close competition from the guy who has Notre Dame @ 25.

pcf

Some guy named Garland Gillen ranked us 8th, the only one who had us that high (or higher).
This week's info

Gilly? GIILLLLYYYY? GIILLYY?

225005_1240366404511_160.jpg