• The KillerFrogs

Who's the best WR in Gary Patterson era?

Who's the best WR in Gary Patterson era? (2001-present)

• Adrian Madise (82 receptions 1,343 yards 7 TDs)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jake102

Have to be Kerley. His contributions as a KR, PR, wildfrog have to put him as #1.

I'm guessing Boyce will smash all those numbers.

SnoSki

Tough to say between Young and Kerley. I went with Kerley because he seemed to be a bit tougher to bring down, but I will never forget the way that he brought us through with some tough catches vs Wisconsin in the rose bowl. He was the man on 4 or 5 3rd and longs.

jake102

I count a total of 21 touchdowns from Kerley through receiving, running and passing. I think he's had two PR for TD's bringing that total to 23. I have no idea what Rodger's had rushing, passing and returning but those are pretty good numbers.

talor

I count a total of 21 touchdowns from Kerley through receiving, running and passing. I think he's had two PR for TD's bringing that total to 23. I have no idea what Rodger's had rushing, passing and returning but those are pretty good numbers.

I voted Rodgers. He was the best WR talent I've seen in 8 years. As soon as I saw the thread title he came to mind.

He had 17 TD receptions, 10 TD carries, and 2 return TDs for a total of 29 in 3 years.

purpleshades

No one was a Better pure reciever than Reggie Harrell. He has been the only reciever we've had that can stretch the field. All the other recievers on the list were possession recievers. With that said I voted for Rodgers.

and for comparison ...

Bart Johnson
85 receptions
1,098 yards
9 TDs

Josh Boyce
34 receptions
646 yards
6 TDs

Quentily Harmon
100 receptions
1,428 yards
7 TDs

Michael DePriest
42 receptions
697 yards
5 TDs

Antoine Hicks
43 receptions
722 yards
8 TDs

Limp Lizard

I voted for Kerley,but I think Boyce will be the best. Ever since I saw him in the 2009 Spring game, I thought that he is the most pure wide receiver we have had in a long, long time.

ftwfrog

Best?? Don't know. Favorite?? Bart Johnson! The dude had hands of GOLD. The guy did nothing but make huge catches. The man who had a Rose Bowl Touchdown and had the hands of glue that caught the onside kick in the Granddaddy of them all. The game changing catch against SMU. The kick in the nuts touchdown against Utah(yes, the one that said, (Rod Gilmore) YOU, UTAH!!. All this from a walk-on who wasn't "fast enough or big enough" to play elsewhere. You make me pick a guy who can run the fastest 40?? I don't know. But someone I want on the field at the end of the game on 3rd and 6 to clinch the game?? Give me Bart Johnson.

Tom Brown

Great Question!

I voted Rodgers because he had the numbers of Young and the dynamite in a bottle of Kerley. Plus I loved the comeback win at BYU.

Kerley was my favorite though, then Madise.

Kerley is my favorite all time, followed by Shipley, Woodley, Bart Johnson, Madise, Maenius.