• The KillerFrogs

Who will be the next 2012 commit?

talor

With both Junior Days in the bag and a good number of offers out I started wondering who might become the next verbal commit.

TAMU hosts a junior day this weekend, OkState hosts a junior day this weekend, and then UT hosts one next weekend. I think a lot of dominos will fall before month end...

UnderToad

Tyler Matthews was on the 2012 commit list on Rivals / Purple Menace earlier this week IIRC.

Not there now. What gives??

Gunner

Glitch. I think the next one will be the kid from Teneha.. He likes the small classes, etc. Reginald Davis WR, 6'1 185, runs 4.4, with offers from everywhere. He told UT folks, TCU was leading. Class A player, but 1st class catcher.

FearTheFrog2015

Johnathan Gray

Do you have something that you would like to share?
rolleyes.gif

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Glitch. I think the next one will be the kid from Teneha.. He likes the small classes, etc. Reginald Davis WR, 6'1 185, runs 4.4, with offers from everywhere. He told UT folks, TCU was leading. Class A player, but 1st class catcher.

BTW, if you have not heard the full story on Reginald Davis it is a sad but heart-warming story. He has overcome a lot of sadness in his family and is a 1st class individual, mature much beyond his age. He lost both his parents at a young age leaving him and his older brother in care of his grandmother. Then in Junior High his grandmother passed away as did his guardian. He then was taken in by a school superintendent and has remained true to his promise to his grandmother to go to school & work hard to get a college degree.

Obviously a lot more to this but he would be an excellent pick up for any program.

maximilian

If I had to guess, Dominique Wheeler. But that's just me. First kid in awhile to get an offer from a UT Jr. Day, and tell OB TCU was ahead of Texas.

icemonkee

maximillian, I've always wondered....Are you in any way related to maximillias the cocaine snorting sock puppet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmX94lPrCQ

Screaming Flea

BTW, if you have not heard the full story on Reginald Davis it is a sad but heart-warming story. He has overcome a lot of sadness in his family and is a 1st class individual, mature much beyond his age. He lost both his parents at a young age leaving him and his older brother in care of his grandmother. Then in Junior High his grandmother passed away as did his guardian. He then was taken in by a school superintendent and has remained true to his promise to his grandmother to go to school & work hard to get a college degree.

Obviously a lot more to this but he would be an excellent pick up for any program.

It's not heard to pull for a kid like this!

mcturner

If I was gray, I would wait until signing day next year or later and get all the university funded official visits. After reading stories about Clowney's recruiting, sounds pretty fun to me.

frogbyproxy

Feisty, if you could find a link to that story I would love to read it. Sounds like a great young man that has grown up the hard way!