• The KillerFrogs

Who has forgotten we played Northwestern (Louisiana)

txfrog87

They played Arkansas last week and were clobbered by nearly 40 points. But they led at first

And we all remember Northwestern LA. Patterson won't let us forget it or SMU after Oklahoma nine years ago.

PurpleHills

I sure haven't forgotten, they played tough, and wanted that game and took it.
This board was as close to a melt-down as I've seen it.

PH
Almost as bad as when......... "he-that-can't-be-named" left on the midnight train

SoonerFrogs

never under estimate a coach who has been there before, look no further than jack crowe last weekend. watson has been around a long time and knows what it takes.

cdsfrog

Nine years ago? It was in 2005. Still painfully recent in memory.

5 year ago today I went that game and of course it was my wife's birthday. Do you guys remember the traffic? it took 2 hours to get home afterwards, as I was just sitting there stewing. thankyfully the QB we have now is 15 thousand times better

Baja Frog

Sure we remember it but that TCU team was TERRIBLE! Never should have lost to Northwestern, LA but there is probably a little difference in this years team and that one.

SnoSki

The OU/TCU game in 2005 was my first TCU football game ever.

The SMU/TCU game was my second game ever.

I knew we'd be in for a bumpy ride at times, but it's been a fun existence being a frog fan for this guy.

halfwaytoheaven

Hey, as long as we're playing an FCS team every year, why not bring back Northwestern State? It would be a lot more interesting than Tennessee Tech or whoever else we could get.