• The KillerFrogs

Which FSN Network for UAPB?

Trying to make plans to watch the game out here on the East Coast and all it says on GoFrogs, Fox Sports’ website and others is “FSN” which is the generic term for Fox Sports Networks. It’s not showing in my TV’s online guide or anything.

Anyone have any insight?

Horny4TCU

tenor.gif

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Trying to make plans to watch the game out here on the East Coast and all it says on GoFrogs, Fox Sports’ website and others is “FSN” which is the generic term for Fox Sports Networks. It’s not showing in my TV’s online guide or anything.

Anyone have any insight?
Due to the recent announcements about the stadium “upgrades” I can see why you would just stay at home and avoid all the trouble involved in seeing a game in person.

tcumaniac

Anyone have any insight?
I have direct tv and just did some searching. Found the game on the guide listed on channel 669 which is labeled FSWISHD.

Says I don’t have the channel. Gonna have to do some further research on this.

TCUdirtbag

Anyone have any insight?

AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain+
FOX Sports Arizona PLUS
FOX Sports Detroit PLUS
FOX Sports North PLUS
FOX Sports Ohio+
FOX Sports Southeast (JIP some areas)
FOX Sports Southwest PLUS (most of us)
FOX Sports Sun (JIP)
FOX Sports Wisconsin (what maniac noticed)
Prime Ticket

FYI, you can go to http://www.mattsarzsports.com and click the week. He links “RSN affiliates” for all games once the clearances are released (usually by Monday evening of game week). These are up early.

LawFrog504

Going to need to hack a server or something to see the game. It's literally on fox sports Guadalajara and there is just absolutely no chance they have that near me

I believe if you signup for Playstation Vue for the weekend you will have access to the game via the Fox Regionals they offer in their sports package. Because of the national clearance, this game SHOULDN'T be blacked out, but that isn't 100%... Sometimes these things get screwed up.

Limp Lizard

AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain+
FOX Sports Arizona PLUS
FOX Sports Detroit PLUS
FOX Sports North PLUS
FOX Sports Ohio+
FOX Sports Southeast (JIP some areas)
FOX Sports Southwest PLUS (most of us)
FOX Sports Sun (JIP)
FOX Sports Wisconsin (what maniac noticed)
Prime Ticket

FYI, you can go to http://www.mattsarzsports.com and click the week. He links “RSN affiliates” for all games once the clearances are released (usually by Monday evening of game week). These are up early.
Thanks. Right now FSSW+ is listed as TBD. I want to record the game, as I do every game, whether or not I attend.

LeagueCityFrog

Double Post.

It is only on Fox Sports Southwest "Replay" on September 3rd around 8pm in the Houston market. No live game. Better get your game ticket and get ready to cheer. I would rather have a 7pm game instead of an 11am kickoff, but live coverage on Fox Sports Southwest any day.

AroundWorldFrog

In the West, it's only showing on 669, FSWISHD, or a weird one 693, PTHD whatever in the hell that is. You usually have to have the DirecTV Sports Pkg to get the odd regional channels.