• The KillerFrogs

What were Kenny's Stats Today?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Just the facts:

12/25 for 135 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT, 7.4 QBR.

Kenny averaged 5.4 yards per pass while Anderson averaged 7.9 yards per carry and Hicks 6.7 yards per carry.

Chongo94

This thread is somewhat painful. I'm sure Hill is aware of his play today and anyone would hate for their stats to be on full blast after a game like that.

That said, fair is fair, and if we're gonna have threads like 91 referenced, then there can be threads such as this.

ifrog

You gotta take the good with the bad. I personally don’t bash him, but your posts just cue up this type of behavior. When he plays well, you go out of your way to make sure everyone knows. So when he plays awful, you gotta know it’s coming

That’s probably fair. I’m a TCU homer and I don’t apologize for that. It’s not like I’m trolling for Baylor’s QB. Some of you just don’t get it. This is our QB.

Moose Stuff

Can someone explain to me how one bad game totally proves that Kenny isn’t very good and renders the 7 good games totally irrelevant? He isn’t a difference maker. He’s just a solid college QB. If you need him to put you on his back to win a game then you’re probably in trouble. If you expect him to be good 100% of the time you’re expecting way too much. Kids have bad games, that’s how it goes. Anyone watch what Will Grier did today?

P

purplePPO

I’ll eat crow every day for being a TCU fan.

I've praised KH when he's played well. I'm a TCU fan. I'll also call out a bad, bad performance? Why can't You? Oh I forgot your a TCU fan. LOL. You a fan of YOU. That's what it's really about.

ifrog

The problem is you are not a TCU fan. But a Kenny Hill fan. i.e. the FOrestes Sawyer bashing last year for these same stats.

So dint try to sell the victim card. You're not a TCU fan.

Yawn. You are trying to hard. I deserve some ribbing but lying about me is flat out hilarious. With that said I’m not going to respond to this thread anymore. You guys have at it.