• The KillerFrogs

What is up with our receiver Taj Williams?

I don't know why people keep asking about him. He's not playing because be it ability, attitude, or some combination of the two, the coaches have determined other receivers help the team more. It's really no different than why we have starters and backups and backups to the backups at other positions. Players fall in and out of favor all the time; there doesn't need to be any conspiracy going on.

Wexahu

I don't know why people keep asking about him. He's not playing because be it ability, attitude, or some combination of the two, the coaches have determined other receivers help the team more. It's really no different than why we have starters and backups and backups to the backups at other positions. Players fall in and out of favor all the time; there doesn't need to be any conspiracy going on.

And I'm as guilty as anyone, complaining that we shuttle too many receivers in and out and that we need to stick with six or so that get most all the playing time. Now that that seems to be happening, we wonder why some guys aren't playing and wish they were out there more.