• The KillerFrogs

What is the over/under

gdu

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 12 2010, 07:31 PM) [snapback]543703[/snapback]
There are two so far this week involving GDU pitted against TOP and Crunch. Will we see number 3 before Tuesday?

If Top ignores me half as much as I ignore him, that should reduce the number significantly. I hope he sticks to his word. I know everyone here would appreciate it.

joejordan

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 03:32 PM) [snapback]543704[/snapback]
If Top ignores me half as much as I ignore him, that should reduce the number significantly. I hope he sticks to his word. I know everyone here would appreciate it.

What I would appreciate is for you to pull the stick out of your arse when it comes to 'pointing out people's mistakes', and break from the lawyeristic arguing at all times. Top performs a great service to this site, with the news feeds. You could be just as beloved, and christened The FFF Fashionista if you would simply stick to your well thought out fashion/gear threads.

gdu

QUOTE(crunch @ Apr 12 2010, 07:49 PM) [snapback]543725[/snapback]
What I would appreciate is for you to pull the stick out of your arse when it comes to 'pointing out people's mistakes', and break from the lawyeristic arguing at all times. Top performs a great service to this site, with the news feeds. You could be just as beloved, and christened The FFF Fashionista if you would simply stick to your well thought out fashion/gear threads.

I don't care what you think and I didn't point out any of your mistakes, yet you started an argument with me.

Why didn't you respond to anyone else who felt the same as I did? Is that the coward streak? (serious question. not trying to start a fight/argument, unlike you.)

gdu

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 12 2010, 08:02 PM) [snapback]543741[/snapback]
gdUT in person must be really brave if he can back up his statements on the internet.

Which of my statements do I need to back up? Backing something up implies I said something about my abilities that is untrue or unlikely.

My guess is you are reffering to my comment about crunch sounding like a coward. Worst case scenario: I say the same thing to him, he attacks me, and I do nothing (same thing he did).

Of course, there is a big difference as crunch started it and didn't finish it, whereas in the second case I wouldn't have started anything.

jake102

You should argue less about nothing and more about football. The argument over where the frikkin Fiesta Bowl is played was ridiculous.

It is funny how everybody tries to run away a TCU fan just because they have a dual allegiance...

gdu

QUOTE(Jake102 @ Apr 12 2010, 08:11 PM) [snapback]543746[/snapback]
You should argue less about nothing and more about football. The argument over where the frikkin Fiesta Bowl is played was ridiculous.

It is funny how everybody tries to run away a TCU fan just because they have a dual allegiance...

It'll never change though. I am about a 100th as much of a UT fan as I was even a year ago, but Top and others here can't get over that. I can't even remember the last time I posted something even remotely pro-Texas.

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 12 2010, 03:20 PM) [snapback]543750[/snapback]
I regret even starting this thread. Appologies to all.

I reget reading it. Its a small portion of my life wasted that I'll never get back. :mad:

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 12 2010, 03:24 PM) [snapback]543752[/snapback]
I reget reading it. Its a small portion of my life wasted that I'll never get back. :mad:

So you decided to waste more time by posting in it?

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 12 2010, 03:28 PM) [snapback]543758[/snapback]
So you decided to waste more time by posting in it?

I'm just trying to warn others that may read the last post before they read the entire thread.

Shaboozie

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 12 2010, 03:02 PM) [snapback]543741[/snapback]
gdUT in person must be really brave if he can back up his statements on the internet.

On a different note, I can't wait until the draft. I want to see an updated avatar from you - the one you have now is sweet!

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Jake102 @ Apr 12 2010, 03:11 PM) [snapback]543746[/snapback]

Go away

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 02:54 PM) [snapback]543730[/snapback]
Is that the coward streak? (serious question. not trying to start a fight/argument, unlike you.)

Serious question. Do you realize how pathetic it makes you seem when you call somebody a coward and immediately follow it up by saying "I'm not trying to start a fight/argument"?

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 03:16 PM) [snapback]543748[/snapback]
I can't even remember the last time I posted something even remotely pro-Texas.

Shouldn't be too difficult. Just find the last post that was remotely anti-Texas. Hop on your beloved search function and get to work.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(Horned Toad @ Apr 12 2010, 09:08 PM) [snapback]543945[/snapback]
Uh...what was the orginal question...

What, you don't know how to use the search function? :tongue:

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(Shaboozie @ Apr 12 2010, 07:38 PM) [snapback]543909[/snapback]
On a different note, I can't wait until the draft. I want to see an updated avatar from you - the one you have now is sweet!

Yep, I'm ready too! In about 10 days.