• The KillerFrogs

What Is Successful

4 Oaks Frog

During a time when are having a lack of it, maybe it would be good to see how successful people through history define Success. Hopefully, our new coach will have a strong definition and path for success for the Frogs…

WHAT IS SUCCESS?

“The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard Work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common Sense.”

-Thomas Edison

”Coming together is a beginning;

Keeping together is progress;

Working together is success.”

-Henry Ford

“My success strategies: Study Greatness, Practice Servant Leadership, Persevere, Remain Impartial.”

-George Washington

“Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.”

-General George Patton

“Success is really doing what you love and doing it well.”

-Warren Buffett

“Love what you are doing.

Believe in your product.

Select good people.”

-Mrs. Fields

“We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.”

-Bill Gates

“Success is 99% failure.”

-Soichiro Honda

“Success seems to be connected with action.
Successful people keep moving.

They make mistakes, but they don’t quit”

-Conrad Hilton

“Think tomorrow

Make today’s efforts pay off tomorrow.

Free the imagination

You are capable of more than you can imagine, so imagine the ultimate.

Strive for lasting quality

Good enough never is

Have stick-to-it-ivity

Never, never, never, give up.”

-Walt Disney

GO FROGS!
BEAT K U!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

bc puckett

During a time when are having a lack of it, maybe it would be good to see how successful people through history define Success. Hopefully, our new coach will have a strong definition and path for success for the Frogs…

WHAT IS SUCCESS?

“The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard Work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common Sense.”

-Thomas Edison

”Coming together is a beginning;

Keeping together is progress;

Working together is success.”

-Henry Ford

“My success strategies: Study Greatness, Practice Servant Leadership, Persevere, Remain Impartial.”

-George Washington

-General George Patton

“Success is really doing what you love and doing it well.”

-Warren Buffett

“Love what you are doing.

Believe in your product.

Select good people.”

-Mrs. Fields

“We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.”

-Bill Gates

“Success is 99% failure.”

-Soichiro Honda

“Success seems to be connected with action.
Successful people keep moving.

They make mistakes, but they don’t quit”

-Conrad Hilton

“Think tomorrow

Make today’s efforts pay off tomorrow.

Free the imagination

You are capable of more than you can imagine, so imagine the ultimate.

Strive for lasting quality

Good enough never is

Have stick-to-it-ivity

Never, never, never, give up.”

-Walt Disney

GO FROGS!
BEAT K U!
100% of the shots you don't take don't go in

- Wayne Gretzky

4 Oaks Frog

I particularly like the General George Patton quote…
We are getting ready to find out…
GO FROGS!
BEAT K U!

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Great Success Win GIF

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I'm often amused by some of the alleged quotes attributed to famous people. As a lifelong student and longtime professor of American History, I can assure you that George Washington never uttered the phrase, "Practice servant leadership." That phrase sounds like something you'd hear at a 21st Century evangelical men's Bible study!
Yeah I’m going to need to see the primary source on some of these

Eight

I'm often amused by some of the alleged quotes attributed to famous people. As a lifelong student and longtime professor of American History, I can assure you that George Washington never uttered the phrase, "Practice servant leadership." That phrase sounds like something you'd hear at a 21st Century evangelical men's Bible study!

is there any truth to the rumor that washington said that december is a terrible time of year to go on a boat ride in new jersey?

Last edited:

lowfrog

is there any truth to the rumor that washington said that december is a terrible time of year to go on a boat ride in new jersey?
GW asked that question as he and his officers were kicking around the idea of that excursion. His officers responded: We have a bunch of guys who are very good with boats. Do you want to surprise the British or not? (It was actually mostly Germans. Also, it was well known at the time that Germans take their Christmas revelry seriously and most of them would be incapacitated.) Nevertheless, GW asked a young captain Hamilton to take a group of handpicked men and ride ahead of the army after they crossed the river to a known German outpost to secure the element of surprise. Arriving at the outpost, Hamilton got off his horse and kicked in the door. Confronted by a groggy German soldier, Hamilton ran him through with his sword. Hamilton's men came in the door behind him and butchery ensued. No shots were fired and no Germans escaped. Some people say this sortie conducted by captain Hamilton was the inception of the corporate takeover.

Last edited:

Eight

GW asked that question as he and his officers were kicking around the idea of that excursion. His officers responded: We have a bunch of guys who are very good with boats. Do you want to surprise the British or not? Edit, it was actually mostly Germans. Also, it was well known at the time that Germans take their Christmas revelry seriously and most of them would be incapacitated.

so was this shortly after when the germans bombed pearl harbor?