• The KillerFrogs

What happened to "Eight"

tcudoc

Hopefully nothing related to his health. He has been one of the core posters here for years and one of my personal faves. I’ve been here long enough that, when someone disappears for a while, it worries me for their health because that seems to be the underlying reason too often.
Hoping he returns soon and is doing okay.

** @Eight
Please send proof of life.

Last edited:

Limey Frog

Wondered that myself the other day…
He disappeared around the same time as Joe Gillespie's defense, about which he had been very optimistic. That could be entirely coincidental; I have no idea.

He could be a bit touchy at times if other posters don't have all the biographical details of every player on the roster committed to memory, but his posts were always full of good info and I didn't often disagree with his takes on TCU football. I hope he resurfaces.

CryptoMiner

Hopefully nothing related to his health. He has been one of the core posters here for years and one of my personal faves. I’ve been here long enough that, when someone disappears for a while, it worries me for their health because that seems to be the underlying reason too often.
Hoping he returns soon and is doing okay.

** @Eight
Please send proof of life.
One of the reasons I was asking. He was such a contributor and then absolutely nothing. Hoped someone here may know him personally and could update. Hope all is well with him.

Chongo94

I think you're half the poster he is, Four Oaks.
i see what you did there bill hader GIF