• The KillerFrogs

Well my friends

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
That is what my wife chose to do, so she could feel as comfortable as she could with the lease amount of change, She continued her job from home and had many friends come by for visits. I admired her fight and really never complaining. It was a lesson for my daughters and I. for how to live during difficult and painful times. God Bless.

That was a great lesson

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
You guys are like family to me. You tolerate my silliness and ignorance and have taught me so much about sports, current music, movies, even "manscaping" (which I really could have done without). But I've always been treated with respect here, and that is 100% due to your guidance and discipline. You set the tone, and it is high. I so appreciate this board and you.
You remain in my prayers.
ThanksQuilter

SwissArmyFrog

I'm thinking "cancer" should be a banned word here on the board with its own filter.

'Baylor' or 'Tech' would be good possibles. Or 'Briles'.

Wes, we've only met once, exchanging some words on the bus to the 2015 Alamo Bowl. That, along with a handful of PMs here re: KF rules/business, and seeing your interactions in leading this board for a number of years was more than enough for me to see that you are one of the good ones. A 'good one' is someone you know feel like you can trust and have confidence in, even though you don't personally know them. It is just easy to see. At least, it was for me.

I wish you the best on your journey. May you be blessed in ways beyond your fondest hopes.

TRF51

Wes, I don’t know you but I have interacted with you here and I have followed your updates and have listed to you on your podcast so I feel like I kind of know you. You are a brave person and I know a lot of strong men who could not have shown the courage you have in this fight.
I have no words that can comfort you but you are a solider my friend. I will keep you in my thoughts.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
'Baylor' or 'Tech' would be good possibles. Or 'Briles'.

Wes, we've only met once, exchanging some words on the bus to the 2015 Alamo Bowl. That, along with a handful of PMs here re: KF rules/business, and seeing your interactions in leading this board for a number of years was more than enough for me to see that you are one of the good ones. A 'good one' is someone you know feel like you can trust and have confidence in, even though you don't personally know them. It is just easy to see. At least, it was for me.

I wish you the best on your journey. May you be blessed in ways beyond your fondest hopes.
Another tear has come to my eye but in a good way. Thank you so much for saying that

NORMLFROG

I was laughing so hard the nurse cane into my room to see if I was OK
I’ll tell you one that fits with this. We live in Georgetown in the Sun city development. It’s for 55 and older and is a great place. There is a Café on the property an one older couple went into the restroom recently and got a little amorous. One thing led to another and they were using the sink as their “ bed” it broke off the wall, waterlines broke and it was a mess. I would have loved to have been there when the guy or lady walked out soaking wet and said “. Uhh your sinks broken
I did that once in the front bathroom at Finn MacCool’s. She was a fun little dirty leg. I even fessed up to the bartender a couple of months later. I didn’t have to pay for the plumbing repairs.

You should been there, Wes. It was a good day.

NF

froginmn

I did that once in the front bathroom at Finn MacCool’s. She was a fun little dirty leg. I even fessed up to the bartender a couple of months later. I didn’t have to pay for the plumbing repairs.

NF

Oh, so you're into that sort of thing, huh?

Kappa Frog

Dear Wes,

Sweet friend.
I remember meeting you 18 (?) years ago at one of the first KF luncheons at Pappas Burgers. The only reason I can put a time on it--is college boy, Big, was a toddler and I had him with us. He is now 21...and I remember getting him a milkshake and kid meal. Little wasn't here yet.

But, I digress...I have shared many laughs with you and I appreciate you always bringing a smile to my face. I will never forget the decadent gourmet chocolate you sent me as a thank you for some cookies I baked for you. I will forever be honored that you chose me to serve on Cameron's Scholarship Committee one year. Thank you.

Needless to say, Frog Attack and I have included you in our prayers and we think the world of you. Reading all of these posts-there is nothing that I can say that has not already been said. You obviously have made an impact on so many throughout the years. God calls us all home, my friend.

Love and God's Blessings to you.
Kappa and Frog Attack

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Dear Wes,

Sweet friend.
I remember meeting you 18 (?) years ago at one of the first KF luncheons at Pappas Burgers. The only reason I can put a time on it--is college boy, Big, was a toddler and I had him with us. He is now 21...and I remember getting him a milkshake and kid meal. Little wasn't here yet.

But, I digress...I have shared many laughs with you and I appreciate you always bringing a smile to my face. I will never forget the decadent gourmet chocolate you sent me as a thank you for some cookies I baked for you. I will forever be honored that you chose me to serve on Cameron's Scholarship Committee one year. Thank you.

Needless to say, Frog Attack and I have included you in our prayers and we think the world of you. Reading all of these posts-there is nothing that I can say that has not already been said. You obviously have made an impact on so many throughout the years. God calls us all home, my friend.

Love and God's Blessings to you.
Kappa and Frog Attack
Thank you and I remember those cookies.

Seriously. I appreciate the friendship and kind words. It’s been fun for me to watch your boys grow up on Facebook. I always enjoy looking at the pictures you post. I know that you are proud of them and you should be
Love to you, the boys and Frog Attack

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

NF
. Sorry I missed that one. It did sound like a good day

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
TDAP? Maybe what's left of the Blatt?
Could’ve. I ain’t saying because I don’t want someone stopping my guy as he’s trying to deliver them. I’m being spread all over the place but just in small amounts. I’ve saved some prescription bottles and have each one marked as to where it will go.there are a lot of ashes so I won’t running out of them. You get the equivalent of a shoe box full and they are heavy,

I think TCU could make some money if they built a columbarium in the south end zone in place of that victory ball and charged for space. That way a fan could watch TCU football for eternity. Of course I get the first one for free since it was my idea. Not holding my breath on that one

HFrog1999

Oh, so you're into that sort of thing, huh?

sling-down-to-sling-featuring-nick-offerman-megan-mullally-large-5.jpg