• The KillerFrogs

Well done Gary; well done Cumbie!

Horny4TCU

The offensive line has to step it up. Way too many penalties. The secondary left men open, luckily our defensive line was swarming...

Just kidding! Great game! All of the above is jokes! That was a dominate performance! Put that in your pipe and smoke it CFP committee!

I don't care who it is, holding any FBS team to 21 total yards is pretty sick. I don't know that Meacham is causing Kansas' offensive funk but it sure is becoming clear that the decision to go with Cumbie as the primary OC was the right call. It's kind of hard to believe that two years ago Meacham was one of the hotter OC's in college football and today had an offense that set a 20 year record for futility.

FrogLifeYo

It's kind of hard to believe that two years ago Meacham was one of the hotter OC's in college football and today had an offense that set a 20 year record for futility.

Honestly Meacham was a terrible play caller his whole time at TCU. In 2014 and 15 Boykin made him look like a genius. No rhythm to his play selection and just like tonight, he's brilliant at putting his QBs in terrible 3rd downs.

Honestly Meacham was a terrible play caller his whole time at TCU. In 2014 and 15 Boykin made him look like a genius. No rhythm to his play selection and just like tonight, he's brilliant at putting his QBs in terrible 3rd downs.

No doubt Boykin and Doctson made a lot of plays but terrible seems harsh for 14 and 15. Those two didn't make what Jarrett Anderson was trying to do even mediocre so I'm reluctant to go that far. 2016, on the other hand, was terrible by any measure. Like I said, it's pretty clear going with Cumbie was the right move.

frogs9497

Won’t pretend to understand the Meacham situation, but the guy seemed completely on board when he was a Frog. Remember him carrying a sign from the Alamo Bowl around the hotel lobbby after the game. The guy seemed extremely proud to be a Frog, and for that he has my respect. I honestly don’t understand the angst. Someone please enlighten me.

Horny4TCU

Won’t pretend to understand the Meacham situation, but the guy seemed completely on board when he was a Frog. Remember him carrying a sign from the Alamo Bowl around the hotel lobbby after the game. The guy seemed extremely proud to be a Frog, and for that he has my respect. I honestly don’t understand the angst. Someone please enlighten me.
2nd and long, 3rd and long... Run play seems like our best option.

Horny4TCU

FWIW, GP in the locker room post game radio broadcast was talking about how much he liked HC Beaty and Kenny Perry, and he mentioned Meacham as well by name. Said he's a good man and has a good family.
Good man does not equate to good coach.... It was funny though listening to the postgame. He was asked about how is KU. He almost said they sucked, but then went into how well Coach Beaty is up beat and a good guy.

f_399

But really you can put Patterson at Kansas and he wouldn’t have much luck either.

Just not the right place to go to, he had other options.

The broadcast mentioned his game last week agains isu was the worst of his career. Umm...

Froginbedford

I don't care who it is, holding any FBS team to 21 total yards is pretty sick. I don't know that Meacham is causing Kansas' offensive funk but it sure is becoming clear that the decision to go with Cumbie as the primary OC was the right call. It's kind of hard to believe that two years ago Meacham was one of the hotter OC's in college football and today had an offense that set a 20 year record for futility.

Kansas doesn't have the physical abilities, I don't think, to perform for Meacham as the Frogs did in 2014 and 2015....

Zubaz

Kansas doesn't have the physical abilities, I don't think, to perform for Meacham as the Frogs did in 2014 and 2015....
Exactly. At TCU, he had a first round draft pick, several guys on NFL rosters, and others well suited for the college game.

At Kansas, he has guys that wanted free tickets to basketball games.