• 3:00 - #4 Penn St @ #3 Iowa - FOX
  • 5:00 - ECU @ UCF - ESPN+
  • 6:00 - TCU @ Texas Tech - ESPN
  • 6:30 - #9 Michigan @ Nebraska - ABC
  • 6:30 - LSU @ #16 Kentucky - SECN
  • 6:30 - #14 Notre Dame @ VA Tech - ACCN
  • 7:00 - #1 Alabama @ A&M - CBS

Pharm Frog

There is a chance the Texas is pretty good and we are way better than many think considering we should have beat them last week. I think our biggest issues right now are mental.

I think we are precisely who we think we are and nothing in this first 2m of this game is going to alter my opinion one iota

Moose Stuff

I think we are precisely who we think we are and nothing in this first 2m of this game is going to alter my opinion one iota
The variable to this is the possibility that IF we can get and stay healthy (or whatever the hell is going on with Daniels) we’re a better team. It’s undeniable that Coleman and Daniels are massive upgrades over what’s been playing instead of them.

Moose Stuff

Baylor up 14-7 on WV mid first quarter. Thought WV was decent when I watched them against Va Tech but I’m not sure they are. They had ZERO business losing to Tech last week.

Pharm Frog

The variable to this is the possibility that IF we can get and stay healthy (or whatever the hell is going on with Daniels) we’re a better team. It’s undeniable that Coleman and Daniels are massive upgrades over what’s been playing instead if them.

Daniels will become almost irrelevant next week in Riley’s scheme. Coleman will be key but if we can’t run better LB play out there we’re sitting ducks and have to hope for poor execution or turnovers

Moose Stuff

Daniels will become almost irrelevant next week in Riley’s scheme. Coleman will be key but if we can’t run better LB play out there we’re sitting ducks and have to hope for poor execution or turnovers
I’m not sure how a CB would be irrelevant vs a team that has routinely had WR running uncovered in our secondary.