• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 other games

Wexahu

That's 100 percent a catch. If this is overturned the fix is in for Michigan to win. Especially after they gave Michigan the td on the play where the Ohio state db came up with the ball.
Why would the fix be in for Michigan to win? I get more and more confused about who the powers-that-be want to win.

SMH.

Wexahu

Why do you have to play devils advocate on everything all the time?

Can't someone make a comment or have an opinion without you having to challenge them or question them about it?

I agree with alot of your points but damn take a break sometimes.
I don’t always play devils advocate.

Were you really suggesting that the fix might have been on for Michigan? If not, I missed the sarcasm, sorry. If so, wow.

I would ask why people can’t just see a call they disagree with without claiming there is some sort of conspiracy.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I don’t always play devils advocate.

Were you really suggesting that the fix might have been on for Michigan? If not, I missed the sarcasm, sorry. If so, wow.

I would ask why people can’t just see a call they disagree with without claiming there is some sort of conspiracy.

IF, they had overturned the catch Ohio State made on the above play, then yes, it would have seemed like calls were favoring Michigan.

This playing being called a td after being reviewed is the reason why I would have felt like things were being called in Michigan's favor. Wilson bobbled the ball all the way up until the Ohio State db took it from him. Never had complete control of the ball. Michigan td or Ohio State ball?

My point was that if the Michigan catch was ruled a catch and td then the Ohio State catch should have been ruled a catch too, and it was after the review.