• The KillerFrogs

Week 0: Other Games Thread

Bob Sugar

Let's play a game...Corso or Biden?

Frustrated World Cup GIF

LisaLT

Why not have the Fighting Irish playing in Ireland rather than this match up? I don't get it.

And Corso is totally losing it. How embarrassing for him. His time to retire has long passed...

Chongo94

Why not have the Fighting Irish playing in Ireland rather than this match up? I don't get it.

And Corso is totally losing it. How embarrassing for him. His time to retire has long passed...
I think they did recently but can’t remember when. Makes far more sense though, totally agree.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
NW going for it on 4th, and getting it, was a big momentum changer. NEB doesn't seem to have a pass rush now that NW has gotten it's act together.

Virginia Frog

I believe the Irish have been there several times before.

I was in London in '12 when they were playing that year "across the Sea." (Irish Sea to be exact)

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
With the TCU traveling Frogs in Scotland today

Edinburg

Military Tattoo tonight which starts about 12:10 pm in texas

So I’ll be looking for a pub with US TV this evening

Having a great time with my fellow Frogs

Riff Ram!
Was impressed with the Castle structure itself being a changing back prop with the slides projected thereon for each group.