• The KillerFrogs

Watch Party @ Rahr Brewery: Thursday, Nov. 2 TCU vs Tech

Help me spread the word!!! KillerFrogs is having a watch party for the Texas Tech | TCU weeknight game.

We will have a pre-half-and post game show.

AND!!! We will be tapping the new KillerFrogs Horned Seltzer!!!! Rahr will donate the money to NIL Village TCU Olympic and/or non-scholarship athletes.

Canned KillerFrogs.com Horned Seltzer by December. We are so excited.

Here are the details:
14F7783A-F0F2-4098-8A40-01410F22FA21.jpeg

FloridaFrog76129

Can you explain the NIL village TCU non scholarship part?

You are organizing this great football event…to support walk on athletes outside of football??

When we have a possible NIL problem for football?

TCU needs more ways to support NIL for football…the absolute last thing I will support is walk-on athletes asking for hand outs…

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Can you explain the NIL village TCU non scholarship part?

You are organizing this great football event…to support walk on athletes outside of football??

When we have a possible NIL problem for football?

TCU needs more ways to support NIL for football…the absolute last thing I will support is walk-on athletes asking for hand outs…
Then you should direct your questions to the Flying-T organization. In fact, we're going to have John Denton on the podcast Thursday, please let me know what Football NIL questions or concerns you have and I'll ask him directly.

FloridaFrog76129

Then you should direct your questions to the Flying-T organization. In fact, we're going to have John Denton on the podcast Thursday, please let me know what Football NIL questions or concerns you have and I'll ask him directly.
Im confused. Is NIL Village something separate from Flying T NIL?