• The KillerFrogs

Update From Wes (Sat. 4-7-18)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Good evening everyone. Wes asked me to post this update; we'll keep everyone posted as new information becomes available.

From Wes:

"I just can't type like I used to and it's hard to do this. I'm getting texts and PMs but just can't make things work like I did two weeks ago. Chemo and radiation start a week from Monday. I'll do 30 radiation treatments with 5 minute bursts of the beam. Oral chemo drugs will start the day before radiation and I'll be on some form of oral chemo the rest of my life.

I appreciate everyone's messages and PM's and while I do try to respond to each and every one, my left hand isn't cooperating so I am having to type with one finger. But I love all of you and appreciate your kindness and support. So, I'll do what I can to respond but I'm not ignoring you if I don't answer."

Wes asked I post a picture of his new favorite shirt:

IMG_1155.jpg

NavyFrog

More update . . . Mrs Navy and I had lunch with Wes and his wife yesterday. He looks great for someone who had brain surgery only a couple of weeks ago. He is in great spirits and is really ready to fight this cancer. All the support he is getting here on the board is really helping his spirits, so please keep it up!

Frogfart

Thanks everyone

I hope this reads OK as I going at it one finger at a time

In my radiologists office is a big bell and when you go into remission, you ring it

Keep listening because when I hit that mark,I am ringing the hell out of that damned bell
My wife rang that bell. It is a great feeling! You are in my prayers