• The KillerFrogs

Twitter graphic for the game

Lone Frog

TCU - the bastion of class. You can see how well it’s taught all over this message board! You guys keep on wishing for cheap shots, late hits and broken bones!

We’ll win our 11th Big XII championship before you win your first. And no - 2014 doesn’t count! You lost heads up to Baylor. Keep trying boys!

So, just to be clear - OU gets to count the 2012 conference title you split with K-State after they beat you on your own field, but we don't get to count the 2014 title we split with Baylor with a three-point loss at their place? Logical consistency isn't really a strength for you, is it?

So, just to be clear - OU gets to count the 2012 conference title you split with K-State after they beat you on your own field, but we don't get to count the 2014 title we split with Baylor with a three-point loss at their place? Logical consistency isn't really a strength for you, is it?

Great point! 9

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

Well- grandad played football there for Bud. My dad played baseball there. Brother ran track there. Went to every game, every week while growing up with granddad..... so yeah, I was raised a Sooner.

Tough choice not to walk on since I knew it would be difficult to play. Decided to play for uncle in Missouri who was a WR coach for SWB. Loved my time there but Sooner roots are deep too.

Daughter currently goes there and my son will probably play baseball there. He actually loves TCU’s program and has gone to a couple of camps / showcase tournaments. TCU is top notch in baseball. He’ll need to get better for that to happen.
So you're the loser of the family, got it.

BleedNPurple

Come back tomorrow when the 3.2 Budweiser wears off. Talking smack on a competing fan board never goes well. I respect OU's strength and it will require TCU to return a bunch of injured players to be able to compete against OU and a stacked deck of B12 refs that are CPS skewed and we've seen it forever. Watch OU's line get away with holding and hands to the face on every play - it's ridiculous and obvious. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're a long time OU family fan who I'll end up drinking a beer with this Saturday. If OU wins I'll be rooting for them to take the whole thing and win the Natl Championship. TCU will not be as easy this game ( I hope) because I like to think we wont be blitzing every play the whole first half. We'll see... Leep your powder dry - there's no need to create a spiraling hate fest when we have several more days to get there :mad:
;):cool:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Come back tomorrow when the 3.2 Budweiser wears off. Talking smack on a competing fan board never goes well. I respect OU's strength and it will require TCU to return a bunch of injured players to be able to compete against OU and a stacked deck of B12 refs that are CPS skewed and we've seen it forever. Watch OU's line get away with holding and hands to the face on every play - it's ridiculous and obvious. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're a long time OU family fan who I'll end up drinking a beer with this Saturday. If OU wins I'll be rooting for them to take the whole thing and win the Natl Championship. TCU will not be as easy this game ( I hope) because I like to think we wont be blitzing every play the whole first half. We'll see... Leep your powder dry - there's no need to create a spiraling hate fest when we have several more days to get there :mad:
;):cool:
Aw...there you go being a good sport. :rolleyes:

BleedNPurple

Aw...there you go being a good sport. :rolleyes:
I know - I've dealt with drunk Okies for many years - part of my job. He's a good guy - just thick beer googles.

I'm sure he'll read his ramble tomorrow when he wakes up with a splitting hangover. We should thank him for changing Karma - he did the easy part - he talked about it!

crankuptheenolagay

Welcome Willie! It’s obvious you haven’t been cut already! Best of luck to your son and his baseball future! Congrats on OU’s outstanding season. Baker is a lock for the Heisman! It’s a great time to be a Sooner! If you’re in town for the game try the rib eye at Del Frisco’s it’s life altering!