• The KillerFrogs

Travel thread!

Cougar/Frog

The drive from Vegas to Phoenix seemed to take forever. More than 5 hours. On one section of 2 lane road not too far ahead of us, there was a serious accident with at least one person severely injured. Arrived it time to get some swag at the pop up shop at the JW Marriott and have dinner while watching Clemson gain a bazillion yards but fail on a lot of 4th downs or punch anything in. Hoping Michigan has a similar fate today.

Putting on the purple, loading up the car with beverages and snacks and heading to the West lot in a few hours.
I am glad I missed the accident driving down, though a big rig almost ran me off the road on I-40 east. Those 2 lane road sections were not fun at night with massive traffic to Vegas.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Any horned frogs returning to Love Field after dark for the first time are in for a scare if you’re not used to seeing buildings go by on final approach above you.

allclearforfrogs

index.php
607EE7D5-7B5D-43B5-9019-C7725BEE2EAC.jpegBye Phoenix. It’s been real. LA, I will see you Friday.

tcudoc

Ever since Slick passed away it's hard to get many good paying gigs as an 80 year old male prostitute. I tend to make a lot of small sucker bets rather than putting all of them in one basket. Hence the small $10 bet on the exacta.
I would imagine you need to always be prepared to make change for a dollar…

Horny4TCU

Flying into Las Vegas next Sunday and driving to LA . Anyone on a budget, flights to Vegas are more reasonable. And it's only like driving from Weatherford to Garland from there... Except all the traffic will be in one place, LA.

Flying into Las Vegas next Sunday and driving to LA . Anyone on a budget, flights to Vegas are more reasonable. And it's only like driving from Weatherford to Garland from there... Except all the traffic will be in one place, LA.
I’ve driven it several times… little longer than that.. and there will be some traffic