• The KillerFrogs

Tough loss to a mediocre team

Young and Horned

Is a 17 point win over Montana State that much worse? Yes, it is a win, but if you play like that, expect to lose 8 games this year.

And yes, it is a rebuilding year for us. And I bet you are thanking your stars that you don't have to face this offense anymore because it is only going to get better.

And as for the defense, we can only get better. And we will get better. And we will be back at the top in the nation in D soon enough.

So go enjoy your 17 point win over the Montana State .... Well, whatever or whoever they are.

MidlandFrog

very mature reply guess that's the nature of a frog fan

You're the troll, this is the problem with trolls, they take one bad game and try to equate to an entire program. Baylor played out of their minds on Offense and still only beat us by two with our very young team. Go away

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
very mature reply guess that's the nature of a frog fan

No. Seriously. Kill yourself. Here, let me show you how it is done.

suicide.gif

Now you try it.

SECSAM

I never made one negative comment about the Baylor game only mentioned I don't think TCU could beat Texas. SO I was advised to kill myself and am called a troll. You guys need to wear your big girl pantys and grow up. Congrats on winning the Rose Bowl last season and I hope TCU wins out.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I never made one negative comment about the Baylor game only mentioned I don't think TCU could beat Texas. SO I was advised to kill myself and am called a troll. You guys need to wear your big girl pantys and grow up. Congrats on winning the Rose Bowl last season and I hope TCU wins out.

suicide.gif

I'm just saying... think about it.

Lone Frog

TCU could beat the Longhorns? lol get a football life

Haven't seen the Longhorns play this year (because they haven't). Last year's Longhorns? Even people who paint their house burnt orange know we would have won. The year before? A hell of a battle.

But just guessing off their performance last year and the overwhelming number of players from that sub-par team who are returning, yeah, I think we'd have an excellent shot, even with our very young team.

utesfan100

Hahaha, first off, the Utes beat ALABAMA (a much better team than Wisconsin and they were a huge underdog) to win the Sugar Bowl by 12 points. Of course earlier we exposed your pathetic field goal prowess in SLC that year. You guys then had the team of your dreams, but disgraced yourselves and the MWC by losing to Boise State who will own your butts this year as you all know. Squeaking by Wisconsin by 2 was your crowning achievement in the Rose Bowl. As much as you'd like to think you have a great coach and he can mold crap in to a good team, it doesn't work that way. Peterson like Whittingham doesn't play the game, you need experienced quality players... and you don't have them. So saddle up cow girls and get ready to ride the loser trail.

Lone Frog

Hahaha, first off, the Utes beat ALABAMA (a much better team than Wisconsin and they were a huge underdog) to win the Sugar Bowl by 12 points. Of course earlier we exposed your pathetic field goal prowess in SLC that year. You guys then had the team of your dreams, but disgraced yourselves and the MWC by losing to Boise State who will own your butts this year as you all know. Squeaking by Wisconsin by 2 was your crowning achievement in the Rose Bowl. As much as you'd like to think you have a great coach and he can mold crap in to a good team, it doesn't work that way. Peterson like Whittingham doesn't play the game, you need experienced quality players... and you don't have them. So saddle up cow girls and get ready to ride the loser trail.

Please see my comments above in post #17.

Latest posts