• The KillerFrogs

Time to start treating college players like contracted employees

Zubaz

I understand that he says a lot of things that few agree with
Saying "things few agree with" would be like "I don't like the CFP expanding" or "here's why I am voting for this instead of that".

Explicit anti-semites though? Yeah I think it's ok to joke about their self-admitted brain injuries. Not sure where @TCUdirtbag falls though.

froginmn

Saying "things few agree with" would be like "I don't like the CFP expanding" or "here's why I am voting for this instead of that".

Explicit anti-semites though? Yeah I think it's ok to joke about their self-admitted brain injuries. Not sure where @TCUdirtbag falls though.
Interesting that you justify personal attacks. I think that's pretty small.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Dartmouth College men's basketball team votes to unionize, though steps remain in forming labor union​

By JIMMY GOLEN, AP Sports Writer

HANOVER, N.H. — The Dartmouth men's basketball team voted to unionize Tuesday in an unprecedented step toward forming the first labor union for college athletes and another attack on the NCAA's deteriorating amateur business model.

In an election supervised by the National Labor Relations Board in the school's Human Resources offices, the players voted 13-2 to join Service Employees International Union Local 560, which already represents some Dartmouth workers. Every player on the roster participated.

Read more at https://www.wmur.com/article/dartmouth-college-mens-basketball-union/60098592