• The KillerFrogs

Time to move Sewo....right now to DE...

Limey Frog

To be fair, we could have won in regulation with just one defensive TD and a fumble recovery inside the Cal 20. Maybe Sewo wins the game last night from either position? Worth nine months of futile hypothetical debate...

froginmn

The plan for next year better be, "take players having marginal success at their current positions and move them to other positions where they'll dominate."

Froglaw

...then redshirt him next year then turn him loose in 2020. And no I'm not giving up on this until he's done here.

If he at all wants to get paid to play this game this is what needs to happen. Get him a taste this year, let him see he can play the position and take a full season to learn. DE is probably the easiest position on O or D to learn playbook wise so let's give him 4 games to get some experience. Hell, play him both ways even. 10 carries on offense isnt gonna tire him out...

I still think he can be a better DE then RB in college...and especially at the next level. This also send a good message to both stud HS RBs that playing time and carries are available next year.

This also sends a clear message to DA that we still believe in him and he's our guy this year and next...and eliminates the predictable Wild Frog from our offense.

Win, win, win, win, win....too many good reasons to not do it...

Oh Sewo!

I thought you said Cohen?

Sewo's performance was extraordinary and one of the few positives that the Frogs had to cheer about.

With the absence of Anderson....Sewo had 32 attempts for 194 yards, averaging 6.1 yards per carry. In

addition to being named the Cheez-It Bowl's MVP. Kudos!!

talor

Sewo is gonna play RB in the NFL. Not sure he’s gonna be a big contributor but he’s gonna carve out a niche for himself with someone.
This is actually my take too. If invited to the combine he might show some really impressive measurables. If he plays special teams too then I have little doubt he will play some NFL snaps..

FrogLifeYo

This is actually my take too. If invited to the combine he might show some really impressive measurables. If he plays special teams too then I have little doubt he will play some NFL snaps..
He’s a bruiser without any shiftiness... He may make in the NFL as a special team guy because of his freak strength and athleticism but I can’t see him getting a running role in the league...Having said that, when used properly in a downhill physical running attack he can be a great weapon and a very effective RB at the college level

Moose Stuff

He’s a bruiser without any shiftiness... He may make in the NFL as a special team guy because of his freak strength and athleticism but I can’t see him getting a running role in the league...Having said that, when used properly in a downhill physical running attack he can be a great weapon and a very effective RB at the college level

You said you can’t see him getting a running role and then stated exactly how he could get one.

FrogLifeYo

You said you can’t see him getting a running role and then stated exactly how he could get one.
At the college level you can be one dimensional and still be effective.. it doesn’t work in the NFL..You can’t make it in the league without being able to make someone miss..I haven’t see him do that..