• The KillerFrogs

Those uniforms

Zubaz

2-0 is all that matters. Wear em til we lose (semi kidding)
2-1, we lost to Kansas State last year wearing them:
iu

Purple Hearted

Make lavender great again!
Would love to see us wear those for a throwback type game and while I'm at it, would love to see the old flying T with purple mesh jerseys again as well. Unfortunatley, there isn't much from those era's to celebrate. Best I can do would be in recognition of the '84 squad but that season is a bit tainted by events that came to light early in the '85 season.

Regarding the unis worn this past Saturday, imo they are the ugliest thing we've worn in my lifetime. They took the pole position from those grey camo looking unis when they debuted vs UT in 2019. That being said, we are 2-0 when we've worn them and I don't really care what they wear as long as they are winning.

OmniscienceFrog

My only gripe is the helmet, it just doesn't look quite as sharp with the red outline, IMO. I said it elsewhere, but if we could rock those unis with the 2009 bloodline helmet, that would be something.
Blech! I hope they burned those uniforms from the Utah and Fiesta Bowl games. Uniforms and helmets, all of it.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
That Baylor green and yellow looks like 1960s US Army issue. They’d be right at home wearing those to burn [ Finebaum ] in 55 gallon drums behind the field latrines…

Sebastian S

As long as its in the color spectrum of PURPLE, white, black, grey....red.

If the players love it and think its cool, plus they play well...go for it.

These kids nowadays with social media love the hype and the likes they get.

Brother its a mess no matter what country your end. Try this on for size, gas is going up weekly, they say we hv a shortage, so.....lets shut down another pipe line coming out of Canada. Yesterday morning, that's yesterday, some 400 + cargo ships are laying off California waiting, no hoping to unloaded before Christmas. It's the same in India, China, Japan, UK, Philippine's, it doesn't matter where and its going to get a lot worse. My wife builds houses, big ones, 11K sq ft and up and they can't find upper end refrid's, sinks, it doesn't matter what, its in back order for 2-maybe 3 months. Carpet goes up daily, yes daily, (mostly a petro product). The list goes on and on. We haven't talked about food sources yet and what its going to cost to transport food to our families dining table. But still, we need to shut down another pipe line....??? Absolutely brilliant..
Yeah....I didn’t vote for that guy