• The KillerFrogs

This Week’s Other Games

Casey T

A few observations on b12

- the new B12 teams are beginning to see the step up in P5 competition will take some time to catch up to. They’re losing to the bad remaining-8

- UT is pretty good unfortunately. Wish Daniels had played, big break for the horns that he was out. Still think us and a few others can beat them but I think they go 10-2 or maybe 11-1 sadly

- still not sold on OU but we’ll see. Overall the B12 seems pretty bad this year… UT looks good, OU might be good, K State should be good but that loss to mizzou is rough, TCU should be good but not proven yet. Everyone else doesn’t seem worth a top 30 ranking from what I’ve seen

Eight

Already liking what the announcers are saying about us. People forgot about us after Colorado but we are improving a lot under the radar.

would someone tell osweiler he doesn't need to over enunciating and talk as if he is making sure everyone in a 1,000 seat conference room can hear him without a microphone?

that, and found it incredibly funny how he would talk about anticipating throws, which might be a joke limited to those who saw him play for the texans

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
inexcusable? interesting choice of word
Why so?

In hindsight, following the swan dive into an empty pool that was last night's game, it seems that TCU as a team really isn't that good at all, and is a faint shadow of the team that chewed through everybody last year. CO was motivated, and continues to be motivated. We are listless and confused. That is inexcusable.

Eight

Why so?

In hindsight, following the swan dive into an empty pool that was last night's game, it seems that TCU as a team really isn't that good at all, and is a faint shadow of the team that chewed through everybody last year. CO was motivated, and continues to be motivated. We are listless and confused. That is inexcusable.

so tcu lost by 3 to a team that just lost by 6 i believe to a top 5, maybe 10 team that required a great effort by the returning heisman trophy winner and projected first pick in the upcoming nfl draft?

yep, inexcusable

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
so tcu lost by 3 to a team that just lost by 6 i believe to a top 5, maybe 10 team that required a great effort by the returning heisman trophy winner and projected first pick in the upcoming nfl draft?

yep, inexcusable
Yep. Inexcusable.

IDGAF what happened against USC. The point remains that the Frogs were flat, unprepared, and blundered their way to a loss against a team which exploited their weaknesses and pulled our Crack Staff's collective underwear over their heads. No adjustments, no answers, and no plan.

Just like this last weekend.

Inexcusable.