• The KillerFrogs

This team took 5 years off my life this year

MidlandFrog

This team could be scary if we could play 4 complete quarters. I guess this shows how far we have come as a program. We can be completely flat, look uninterested and still beat a quality team. Oh well, on to the Big 12. Gutty 4th quarter Frogs. Congrats seniors we will miss you

Frog DJ

I nearly popped a vein during this one!

Great comeback, Frogs!

On to the Big XII!

Go Frogs! Can't Wait For Next Year!

JugbandFrog

Eh. this game didn't mean a damn thing. Exhibition really. Win or lose it did not matter. The season was defined with 10 wins and beating Boise. Everything else was gravy.

docaj

Jugband, Im assuming ricksterh got home safely, it was no biggie, but why make it so antsy in our seats. Or was it done to make the night that more enjoyable when it was all said and done.

rifram09

The Rangers are dead to me.

Don't say that. I realize you say it partially in jest, but seriously, They have done WAY better than anybody would/could have predicted two years ago. No playoff series wins and then, BANG, back-to-back AL Champs and world series visits. Still young, give em time. Especially if Darvish pans out.

The problem for this game to me is that we played with no emotion or energy. To me this season the team felt it was guaranteed victory and didn't need to play hard and win.

For me, the staff was never able to grow up the team and that was a huge problem. You know CGP was beside himself wondering whether the team was going to play at a high level or not. The Boise game showed what we could do if motivated but that effort wasn't there very often.

I think the staff will do things differently to get the guys to understand that effort comes from them and no one else. Hopefully, the staff can give the guys enough motivation to ensure a good effort every week because it won't be easy in the Big 12.

froginmn

The good news is that the five years it took off of your life will be the five at the end, when you're in your eighties or nineties. That shouldn't bother you.