• The KillerFrogs

THIS is what we mean by our.........

Sangria Wine

I have it on good authority that they have been bringing in Depends by the case because the coaches and players have been [Craig James]ing their pants on a regular basis ever since they started watching film. Rumor is we may actually see about forfeiting our spot and letting another team have a shot at Wisconsin because we are so clearly overmatched.

LVfrog

We here at KF.c have really enjoyed being told we have no shot to even slow your team down. I'm only going to say this once, our team isn't Indiana and Northwestern so please don't feel bad if we aren't scared of playing the Badgers.

DougW

I'm not discounting Wisconsin by any means- they're great this year.
However. . .that video. . .um. . .how do I put this nicely?
I guess the best way to put it is I agree that Wisconsin is one of the better teams TCU will face this season. Likewise, based on that video, it really appears as though Wisconsin hasn't faced a team comparable to TCU on defense. It has nothing to do with the weight of the Badgers' OL or the ability of the RB's. It had to do with some sucky defensive performance that'd result in some mighty quick pine grabbing in Texas.

Still, Wisconsin is the best in their division and has some great players this year. They're not to be underestimated. It's going to be a hard-fought game.

PS: Thanks to the maker of that video for reminding us how grossly overrated Ohio State is. Good lord they're still awful. Are they on 'ludes? Iowa was looking more responsive on defense.

I hate to even step into this train wreck thread started by a Badger who certainly does not hang out on the same boards I do but Ohio State had a better run defense -- allowing less than 3 yards a carry -- than TCU. You know -- you can't use our weak schedule to discount our sucess while at the same time relying on your weak schedule to talk about your great defensive numbers.

Doug W

BelushiBob

I hate to even step into this train wreck thread started by a Badger who certainly does not hang out on the same boards I do but Ohio State had a better run defense -- allowing less than 3 yards a carry -- than TCU. You know -- you can't use our weak schedule to discount our sucess while at the same time relying on your weak schedule to talk about your great defensive numbers.

Doug W

Well well well....... conference smack. No we have never seen that. Please continue Mr. BigStateOwnedandStatefundedUniversity..........

DougW

Well well well....... conference smack. No we have never seen that. Please continue Mr. BigStateOwnedandStatefundedUniversity..........

How the hell is it conference smack to say our schedule was not so strong and neither was yours? You sure are good at looking for insults out of nothing.

Doug W

Frog_Fan71

I'm surprised that this thread was allowed to go on this long. The link in the first post was not impressive. Playing the little sisters of the poor? Really? The big mathematical anomaly that we can divide by zero and end up with a prime number because our state funded butts don't stink conference.

Please...

Nothing to see here... Move along.

Frog_Fan71

Note to self:

Whisky flacid has no other goal aside from camping this thread and trolling for fodder. It's 3 am and Whiskey's grandmother doesn't know he stays up this late? Don't make too much noise in the basement, as you don't want to mess with a cantankerous old lady.

Whisky is a corpse camper.

Arrogantsconnie

Ms.AwwComeonGuysGiveUsAChanceWeCanPlayBigTimeCollegeFootballToo....Well heres your chance! And who are you playing? Is it who you have been expecting!? These past two seasons as you have pined for the oppurtunity to play a school from a power conference in a BCS game and proove to the world that TCU is among is as legitimate as the rest, was Wisconsin really the team you so dreamed of playing? If you told me yes, I wouldn't belive you. Wisconsin isn't a traditional power. Over the past decade "Good" would be the best word to characterize Wisconsin. A trip to Pasadena is is a very big deal not just to the team but to the whole state. A chance to go to the Rose Bowl for Badgers fans is huge, because it could be ten years before it happens again. Not to meniton there were three teams tied for the Big10 championship. Wisconsin was the one chosen for the Rose Bowl, and has to show that selction was validated. The Badgers have alot to prove in this game, probably as much as TCU. I hope you all realize this.

The Dude

Note to self:

Whisky flacid has no other goal aside from camping this thread and trolling for fodder. It's 3 am and Whiskey's grandmother doesn't know he stays up this late? Don't make too much noise in the basement, as you don't want to mess with a cantankerous old lady.

Whisky is a corpse camper.

And YET.............This thread is 16 pages long. :biggrin: So the question begs to be asked.......Is the fact that the thread is this long a poor reflection on me, or on the original TCU POSTERS HERE?....:dry: People like you are tooooooooo funny!

Purpatrator

Shall we see how Wisc performed against bottom feeders? Shall we go there?

Wisc vs San Jose St
(a terrible and very weak 27-14 win vs the 1-11 Wac bottom feeder)

Wisc vs Ariz St
(it took a very unlikely miracle from above for Wisc to pull off a horrid 20-19 win vs the Pac10 bottom feeder. You may or may not know that
Ariz St could not get the required 6 D-1 wins to qualify for a Bowl, and this is one of the worst Ariz St teams of the past 10 yrs, yet Wisc could
bearly hang with this bottom feeder)

Wisc vs Unlv
(Wisc could only manage a 41-21 score against the Mtn West bottom feeder, doormat team. Tcu beat Unlv 48-6. Looks obvious to anyone who
can read football scores, that Wisc is significanly inferior to Tcu. Did the Wisc defense really allow Unlv to score 21? Wow !)

Wisc vs Minnesota
(Minn has to be the worst most embarrasing bottom feeder, doormat football team in the entire nation. They lost to South Dakota, and Northeastern Illinois College which are Div 3 schools. This is one of the wins that Wisc brags about as they play a "murderer's row" of teams)

Wisc vs Indiana and Purdue
(Indiana and Purdue are pathetic football teams this season. Wyoming and Colorado St from the Mtn West would beat these two pathetic bottom feeders. These two teams are also wins that Wisc brags about in their "murderer's row" of teams that they think they play)

Wisc vs Austin Peea College
Wisc did blow out Div 3 NAIA Austin Peea College (whoever in the helllll that junior high girl's team is !! Did a Big 10 team really play Peea College? And Wisc has the unmitigated gall to say they play a tougher schedule than Tcu, when Peea College is on their schedule? Seriously, Wisc should be ashamed of themselves for this game. They really should. This is just shameful)

Wisc vs Iowa
(one of the huge signature wins that Wisc fans point to as to why Wisc is so dominating and such a national power. Iowa has dropped like a rock and has beeen exposed as a total pretender of a team, and they are currently ranked embarrassingly all the way down to horrid # 45 in the country. And Wisc beat them by only a point and allowed the # 45 team in the nation to score 30 points on their defense. Yet Wisc fans say they will hold Tcu to 10 points? Say what? Wisc fans actually think they can allow a lousy # 45 team to score 30 pts on them but the Wisc defense will magically only allow the # 3 team in the country to score only 10? Now there is some legendary stupidity !)

The only two decent teams Wisc played all year long (Ohio St and Mich St) Wisc could only manage a split, and lost by 10 points to a team not as good and not ranked anywhere near as high as Tcu.

Wisc fans dont live in the real world.

And YET.............This thread is 16 pages long. :biggrin: So the question begs to be asked.......Is the fact that the thread is this long a poor reflection on me, or on the original TCU POSTERS HERE?....:dry: People like you are tooooooooo funny!

Gayest post ever. Unless you're under the age of 14. Then I'll let it slide.

Badgers record in bowl games since the Alverez era started....................10-5 . Hmmm,....guess they aint so slow, that or corn must REALLY be good for you.

I can think of about ten SEC and Pac ten teams that used to say the same ole silly crap about being slow. Right up until the point that they............LOST. For the record, as ive said from the beginning, I think this is gonna be a great game,....close too. I just dont think you guys have been punched in the mouth yet. Make no mistake about it,....the badgers [Craig James] sure will want to punch you in the mouth,........early.....AND OFTEN.

Would you mind if we try to punch back?

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being

Given that its only 4 pages long, I'd say you.......