• The KillerFrogs

They're outgassing down in College Station...

Frawg

What? I was talking about Aggy. Why would you assume that applied that to K-State, unless...
the stuff going on in college station is so embarrassing many, if not most, ag schools distanced the hell away and adopted “state”. KSU, ISU, MSU, USU LSU… Can’t really blame them

Limey Frog

what you wrote: Well you know what these state ag schools are like ...
I'm messing with you because you're a visiting fan on our board on game week. Way to fall for it.

Rule one of cheering for [Name of state] State U: when you get called a little brother you have to ignore it because the most little brother thing you can do is respond defensively.

I'm just giving you a chance to practice ignoring troll jobs from Jayhawks. You're welcome.

JugbandFrog

I don’t know about gas, but ol’ Jug has been as regular as the 3:10 to Yuma on account of that AG1 Greens concoction. Works like a champ.

Frog-in-law1995

We just took a trip down there last Friday for a tour (my 14-year-old son’s first official college visit…his decision with no input from me). Campus is light years better than it was in the early 90s (when it looked like the “after” set in a Chernobyl movie). The town is actually worse, if that’s possible. Don’t know how else to describe it other than that it just doesn’t have any character. It’s just and endless mess of apartments, chain restaurants and bars where “Jack and coke” is the only cocktail you’d trust them to make (but then maybe they aren’t trying to cater to 50-year-olds?). The lone exception was where we stayed, the Stella hotel in Bryan. Still kinda new, but that may grow into a nice area.

As for the tour, it ended by Kyle Field where they taught the kids and parents how to do a yell. As soon as it was over, my son looked at me and said, “maybe we should go see Oklahoma.”

Spike

Kansas trolls people? During football season?
@steelfrog and I made the trip last year. They were kind of obnoxious but not very football savvy. Totally new money. The guy next to us was signing the praises of their QB after they beat ISU 14-11, ISU missed 3 fgs. I'm just like your D gets the credit there, but if ISU had a kicker your illusion is shattered and Gameday would have broadcast from somewhere else.

Kansas is like my 3rd least favorite Big 12 school behind Tech and UT.

Last edited:

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The guy next to us was signing the praises of their QB after they beat ISU 14-11.
R.1086c6bd0660f95fab4f72c71a90dfa6