• The KillerFrogs

#The817

Sebastian S

Is this replacing our weekly show on Fox Sports SW?

Been trying to look for the old show to see if an episode was coming up. Was it called Frog Nation?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I don’t mind brown slacks or brown shoes, and brown dress shoes can be very sharp, but Donati looks like a frat kid that hasn’t quite figured out how to dress yet when it involves a coat and a tie. Not a fan of that look. But what do I know about workplace fashion.

Saw a commercial involving a young couple dressed before they heading out to work in the morning and the guy was wearing hipster style tight slacks that were ankle tight and stopped right above the ankle. Big time flood pants. Still wearing tie but uncombed hair.
Didn't notice Donati anywhere.

BABYFACE

Do you think she asked him why the conference can't broker a better television deal?
?

If your talking money, then I don’t get your point. Big 12 has a very good deal. If your taking game times, then that is a problem even for the rest of the Power 5. If TV is going to shell out big bucks, then they are going to play a schoolbat time that works for them, not the school.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
?

If your talking money, then I don’t get your point. Big 12 has a very good deal. If your taking game times, then that is a problem even for the rest of the Power 5. If TV is going to shell out big bucks, then they are going to play a schoolbat time that works for them, not the school.
If he's inquiring about the Sept. 1 11am start, well that's what Gary wanted so he'd have more time to prep for a Friday night game.

HToady

?

Not referring to either. Just wondering if the interviewer was capable of asking anything other than "what color uniforms are we wearing this weekend?"....

Eight

you would think with the raise in pay our ad could afford to shop in the adult's section

i know, i know.......suit coats 2- sizes too small are in fashion. some looks should die and just like leisure suits should never again be fashionable a suit coat that doesn't even cover your front pant's pockets in my mind will always be a waistcoat with sleeves

lowfrog

Was thinking about possible explanations...

• His daughters got into his closet and did a number on his wardrobe. Will take a while to replace/repair various items.
  • His dogs got into his closet and did a number on his wardrobe. Will take a while to replace/repair various items.
  • He wants to show everyone that he is not CDC.
  • His wife made him dress that way because of Alexa Shaw.

Does anyone else have any other possible explanations?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Was thinking about possible explanations...

• His daughters got into his closet and did a number on his wardrobe. Will take a while to replace/repair various items.
  • His dogs got into his closet and did a number on his wardrobe. Will take a while to replace/repair various items.
  • He wants to show everyone that he is not CDC.
  • His wife made him dress that way because of Alexa Shaw.

Does anyone else have any other possible explanations?
He’s dressed like a pimp, yo.

Eight

He’s dressed like a pimp, yo.

friday-after-next-movie-still-katt-m-williams-as-money-mike-in-friday-after-next_1688387-394x305.jpeg

no, no he isn't. now money mike...........