• The KillerFrogs

the total JOKE that is Baylor Wide Receivers - BU fans call it the Top WR corp in nation

TEUFELI

Which fast food chain do you think makes the best breakfast burrito? In my opinion the "Supersonic Breakfast Burrito" from Sonic is the undisputed champ. Sausage, egg, onion, jalepenos, tomatoes, and tater tots. DELICIOUS

583ca5062842fdca4abb4a133915b7a3.jpg

I still prefer Whataburger

Trelvis

Had a breakfast burrito at a place called The Corner Cottage in Burbank while out in California for the Rose Bowl. Best breakfast burrito I had ever had. If anyone is ever back out that way I recommend it.

Frog-in-law1995

There's a great food truck in the parking lot just south of Bailey's BBQ downtown. They do a great breakfast burrito, or taco for the lighter appetite.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
There's a roadside stand on the Jemez Pueblo between Albuquerque and Los Alamos that has the best BB's I've ever had. Grab one on your way to do a little fly fishing and you have the recipe for a perfect day.

frogtwang

fly fishing and you have the recipe for a perfect day.
Awesome! Love me some fly fishing. It's been way to long since I've tied one on though... Last time I went was two summers ago in Colorado on the Arkansas river near Salida. Fly fishing for bass is a lot of fun too.

Frog-in-law1995

Thanks for the tip! I've seen that truck but haven't ever eaten there.
Just a warning...they can be a tad greasy, but they're worth it. And since you brought up New Mexico, the Burrito Company in Santa Fe, on Washington next to the Inn of the Anasazi, is really good as well (though it's a shame to waste an opportunity to visit Tecolote Cafe, The Pantry or Pasqual's in order to have a burrito for breakfast). It's my "in a rush to get to the slopes" spot.

AggieAngst

Just went to CHIPOTLE's !! Love the burritos but they give me the runny wet tooot toooootts. Dont eat the guacamole though unless you like to see green going in and coming out. Love CHIPOTLES !!

AggieAngst

CHIPOTLES !!!! Go there !

Dont get the guacamole though unless you like Green underwear !

THIS IS FUN !! Anyone want to talk about dinner and barbeque?

You guys are FUN to talk to !

Mike Brooks

No drive through window but try Market Street. Build your own and charge by the pound (2.79 per pound?). Gigantic, delicious and approx 3.50 with sausage, bacon, egg and hash browns. Weekends only for me. Can't work with that thing digesting.

AggieAngst

I WENT TO CHIPOTLES !! I LOVE IT !!

I ALSO LOVE THIS DISCUSSION. LET's START ONE FOR DINNER PLACES TOO !! THIS IS FUN !!!!

I WENT TO CHIPOTLE's TODAY BUT I DID HAVE THE GUAC AGAIN.

I WILL HAVE GREEN IN MY UNDIES FOR DAYS NOW !! Yuch. I ALSO HAVE WET TOOTS.

BUT THAT GUAC IS GREAT !! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHIPOTLE's !! IT IS FANTASTIC !! MY FAVORITE PLACE !!

Frog-in-law1995

No drive through window but try Market Street. Build your own and charge by the pound (2.79 per pound?). Gigantic, delicious and approx 3.50 with sausage, bacon, egg and hash browns. Weekends only for me. Can't work with that thing digesting.
Is there a Market Street in Fort Worth? Love that place. The only one I know of, though, is in Wichita Falls, and I only get up that way to visit in-laws or when we're on the road to NM/CO.