• The KillerFrogs

The real reason why June Jones didn't take ASU Job?

HFrog1999

I got bit by a dog while passing out canned food near Fair Park in college. He barely nipped me but I feared the rabies for a few weeks. :ph34r:

West Coast Johnny

ASU was the one that walked away from the agreement, not Jones. This is spin/damage control.

Whaaat? I'm sure that June Jones had an epiphony about his true calling right after he contacted SMU's recruits and told them they are ASU recruits now, and right after he had a meeting with the coaching staff at SMU to tell them they are ASU coaches now. In fact, right after his son called SMU the [Craig James]tiest college football school in America and precisely before ASU told Jones he wasn't wanted anymore, Jones gave it all up to help the poor.

jack the frog

No chance I go to smoo if I were a top recruit with options. Coach wants out and confirmed it with the "it's just business, they understand" comment.

JurisFrog

Actually, I understand what he means.

He had his offer inexplicably pulled by AZ St. His only explanation for that is the hand of God in his life. He believes that God wants him in Dallas to continue on with his ministry.

I'm a cynical lawyer, and even I get what he's saying.

Perhaps we should just accept it for what it is.....

PurplFrawg

Administrator

a steaming pile of....

dog_poop_breath-300x300.jpg

West Coast Johnny

Actually, I understand what he means.

He had his offer inexplicably pulled by AZ St. His only explanation for that is the hand of God in his life. He believes that God wants him in Dallas to continue on with his ministry.

I'm a cynical lawyer, and even I get what he's saying.

It's a miracle!
50553_241405381305_5457611_n.jpg