• The KillerFrogs

The Day After....

Moose Stuff

You are right about Biden, but Trump is just as bad. I am sure he did not profit at all from his time as President & I bet Biden won’t either. In the end, we will see that both of them are corrupt to their core.

These are the people who are leading our country. Like I said before, we are doomed. The government is rotten on both sides - not one.

We have no one to blame but ourselves. We've created a political environment (with a massive assist from the media) where almost no decent person would ever have one ounce of desire to be president.

I agree with your entire post but this. California will have energy issues every single year. It took a 30 year storm plus massive migration/population increase into Texas to cause what just happened. Still an idiotic look from Cruz, but his comments on California aren't incorrect. Just lack of sympathy.

He should resign after he bold faced lied about the Cancun thing though. He was escaping a frozen house and should have just said so

He has already said he doesn't intend to run again. That's good enough for me.

Yet, many view Donald Trump as the savior of not only the Republican Party but America. The fact that many people saw Cruz as his heir apparent is even sadder.

It makes me wonder if we have any decent, competent people in our government. The problem is not the right or the left. It is both. It seems like the only thing our so-called leaders are good at it is insulting each other.

3 people saw Ted as the heir apparent. Where do you come up with this stuff?

LSU Game Attendee

We have no one to blame but ourselves. We've created a political environment (with a massive assist from the media) where almost no decent person would ever have one ounce of desire to be president.
Buck up moose! As the US electorate becomes ever more educated, future political stars include (note the kick-ass monikers):

The Rock, primary attribute being a charismatic wrestler
Beto, primary attribute marrying into wealthiest property development family in El Paso
Kamala, Willie Brown level ambition and ruthlessness to gain power
AOC, warlocks and wokest- hardscrabble upbringing in Westchester County
Mayor Pete, highly progressive and ran a small city poorly for several months

I would love to see a Tulsi Gabbard vs. Dan Crenshaw general election, but fear those candidates are not kick-ass enough. Gabbard won't get past a primary, as the media has already sullied her with "Russian Collusion" type rumors. Crenshaw will clearly appeal to the white supremacist-militia crowd with his libertarian leanings and special operations background, but that's not much of a voting bloc.

Moose Stuff

Buck up moose! As the US electorate becomes ever more educated, future political stars include (note the kick-ass monikers):

The Rock, primary attribute being a charismatic wrestler
Beto, primary attribute marrying into wealthiest property development family in El Paso
Kamala, Willie Brown level ambition and ruthlessness to gain power
AOC, warlocks and wokest- hardscrabble upbringing in Westchester County
Mayor Pete, highly progressive and ran a small city poorly for several months

I would love to see a Tulsi Gabbard vs. Dan Crenshaw general election, but fear those candidates are not kick-ass enough. Gabbard won't get past a primary, as the media has already sullied her with "Russian Collusion" type rumors. Crenshaw will clearly appeal to the white supremacist-militia crowd with his libertarian leanings and special operations background, but that's not much of a voting bloc.

I like Tulsi.

frogtwang

And? Guess I expected more from his administration than just approval - I expected some actual action

60 generators that show up 3 days after the crisis is over - that is exactly what I would have expected from leaders who talk but don’t actually do

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-20_8-32-54.jpeg
    upload_2021-2-20_8-32-54.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

frogtwang

What does a picture of British UN volunteers moving a soccer goal have to do with the fact that no one from the federal government helped during the crisis in Texas?

The crisis is not over. It is ongoing.

You can repeat your false claim that no one is helping as much as you want, doesn’t make it a fact.