• The KillerFrogs

The Columbus Dispatch 'Ohio State would've won the natty': OSU football reacts to Georgia national championship win

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Georgia sleep walked in to OSU game and finally woke up in the second half.

If this had been the title game with OSU facing that same Georgia team we faced then it too would have been a Georgia blown out win. No one would have beaten them that day, not OSU and not Michigan.

Whatever, it does not matter now.
Had some Big 10 twit trying to start something at the gym today. Man you guys sucked Monday. I wanted drop 45 plate on his foot, but just said, Yeah, at least we are Big 10 champs. He asked how I figured that. I said, well we dropped 51 on Michigan, that held tosu to under 30. But, yeah, I guess if we suck, the Big 10 is really bad. He looked like he was trying for a witty comeback and the best he could was you’re full of [ Finebaum ]. Probably an IU genius.

Eight

Ugh so many witty inappropriate comebacks

Quit pulling me in

/banter

you obviously don't know steelfrog

imagine if lt dangle from reno 911 was a lawyer, loved greco roman wresting and 200 lb dogs, and was known to hide in the shrubs around the smu campus, or so we have heard.........................

arlingtonbell

When are people going to learn that transitive properties DO NOT work in college football. Im sure the Frogs would have looked a helluva lot less shellshocked playing tOSU 9 days after beating a team that whipped tOSU also. Or maybe if the Georgia team that played Kent State and Mizzou would have shown up. That stuff isnt just speculation its not worth talking about. Everyone had their chance that needed to and some didnt get the job done, period