• The KillerFrogs

The Cecil Newton audio (linked)

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
This is the audio now going around, not sure if this is him but certainly has everyone scurryng:

Cecil Newton

The best translation I have found (SBNation):

Hey John, this is C. Want to talk today about, uh ... not gonna be free. We got two offers now, and uh, $200,000 from Auburn. He wants to play here, so, uh, [softly, perhaps speaking to somebody else: "Shutup, we're all good," and something unclear] ... Listen, John, he really wants to go up there, so, uh, [unclear] over $150[,000] ... He needs to go for a fair price. I ain't just wanna give him to you as a free meal, you know? When you get this, uh, give me a call back.

Limey Frog

This is the audio now going around, not sure if this is him but certainly has everyone scurryng:

They guy is pretty stupid if he left this as a voice-mail. Seems like the kind of thing that could be a hoax. Not that I don't think he cheated, just that this file could easily be fake.

HFrog1999

They guy is pretty stupid if he left this as a voice-mail. Seems like the kind of thing that could be a hoax. Not that I don't think he cheated, just that this file could easily be fake.

Yeah, it's no good if it can't be proven. If it's a voicemail on a cell phone though, that's pretty easy to prove where it came from.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

Yes it could very easily be a fake. If it is a fake whoever is publishing it would be even more stupid so ....