• The KillerFrogs

The Athletic: Big 12 recruiting without Texas, OU could put league’s reputation in peril

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
the simpsons helen GIF

82 Frog Fever

According to On3, TCU has 23 Four⭐️ & 2 Five⭐️ athletes on the
roster right now.
In contrast to Utah with 17 Four⭐️ & 1 Five⭐️, who has won the PAC two years in a row.
I know On3 is not necessarily the best service, but we’ll probably be ok.

Last edited:
The Musers touched on this in their Big 12 segment this morning

The Musers are dead wrong if they think Texas and OU would have stayed had the Big 12 added Cincinnati, Central Florida, Houston, and BYU earlier.

Too bad the Musers and Ari will not question how Texas and OU are going to continue to sign a bunch of 4 or 5 star players when they are likely going to win 7 to 9 games a year. I don’t see the point of playing in the SEC if your team is slightly above average.

Eight

The Musers are dead wrong if they think Texas and OU would have stayed had the Big 12 added Cincinnati, Central Florida, Houston, and BYU earlier.

Too bad the Musers and Ari will not question how Texas and OU are going to continue to sign a bunch of 4 or 5 star players when they are likely going to win 7 to 9 games a year. I don’t see the point of playing in the SEC if your team is slightly above average.

adding those teams earlier would have hastened the texas and ou departure

they will sign those players the same way they do now , brand name and money, plus they can offer a chance to play in the sec

Last edited:

An-Cap Frog

According to On3, TCU has 23 Four⭐️ & 2 Five⭐️ athletes on the
roster right now.
In contrast to Utah with 17 Four⭐️ & 1 Five⭐️, who has won the PAC two years in a row.
I know On3 is not necessarily the best service, but we’ll probably be ok.
It's the Cricket of recruiting services.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, Good Lord... Why is there always this fanatical devotion to starsies? The clowns that put those ratings out aren't The Great Judges of Manflesh, they're idiots writing for sports newsletters or selling paid access on some scout site. And, because of the phenomena of Clickbait, the kids Big Programs are courting always get a bump. It's all a fraud.

While it's nice and all, the starsies don't matter a damn once practice starts. They'll either perform, or they won't. Some are straight-up head cases, some will freak out that everybody is fast, and some will be grinders that eventually fulfill their promise. Let's hope we wind up with a lot of the latter kids.