• The KillerFrogs

That Longhorns Scandal We Were Promised...

stell91

Do y'all remember this thread? I was anxiously awaiting this when I first heard of it on several sites but we were promised a huge scandal and nothing has happened... Anybody know anything about this?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Allred is all about shakedown money. And, in this particular case, the principals were most desirous of naughty details staying hidden.

It may take awhile, but the UT records are public and eventually we will see just how much they paid Allred for her silence.

The funny thing is, blackmailers never go away....

gdu

Allred is all about shakedown money. And, in this particular case, the principals were most desirous of naughty details staying hidden.

It may take awhile, but the UT records are public and eventually we will see just how much they paid Allred for her silence.

The funny thing is, blackmailers never go away....
The investigation is complete and the file has been on Powers' desk for over a month. He should probably be fired, but Mack wants to keep his friend and "no" man around.

FrogAbroad

And of course there's the possibility there was nothing of real substance to the rumor in the first place.

And when was the last time you could buy a cup of coffee with a promise of something? Trust No One. Why is that so hard to learn?

Punter1

The investigation is complete and the file has been on Powers' desk for over a month. He should probably be fired, but Mack wants to keep his friend and "no" man around.

"He"...meaning...Powers?? Mack? Mack's dip[Craig James] friend who is getting paid 6 figures of the states taxpayers money acting like an idiot?? Which one needs to get fired?

And "probably needs to get fired"?? Seriously?? The dude is beyond lucky Mack has some goodwill currency left in those khaki coaching pants of his to bail his [ Arschloch] buddy out for this long. Just waiting for Mack to somehow blame all of this on Greg Davis.They scapegoated him for everything else that went wrong.

UT coaching staff and athletic administration is an f'n joke. They operate like they answer to no one and are entitled to everything. Here's to another 5-7 or worse season in 2011...and every year afterwards, Living in Austin for 5 years now has pushed me over the edge in terms of UT hatred.