• The KillerFrogs

Thank you Senior Class!

Double V

There were some great times, there were some not so great times, but on the whole you guys were one of the most successful classes to ever come through TCU. You guys were part of some pretty damned impressive TCU squads and we will miss you. Thank you for the hard work you put in over the years, and best of luck to you all in your future endeavors. You have left Coach P with some big shoes to fill. There are a TON of names on this list that I remember getting excited about during recruiting talks 4-6 years ago. Names I will miss being called out by Brian Estridge for a big play. Frogs for Life!!!

2017 Roster (Seniors)
1 Emanuel Porter
2 Taj Williams
3 Shaun Nixon (not on roster anymore, but absolutely deserves the recognition)
7 Kenny Hill
9 Mat Boesen
9 John Diarse
10 Desmon White
11 Ranthony Texada
13 Ty Slanina
16 Michael Downing Jr.
18 Nick Orr
21 Kyle Hicks
25 Isaiah Alexander
27 Brandon Hatfield
27 Garrett Kaufman
32 Travin Howard
35 Sammy Douglas
36 Ryan Graf
37 Kade Willis
39 Stacy Boyd
41 Pakamiaiaea Davis
42 Gabe Merigian
43 Davis Devereaux
49 Lucas Gravelle
51 Austin Schlottmann
56 Chris Bradley
58 Patrick Morris
63 Garrett Altman
64 Matt Pryor
68 Joseph Noteboom
80 Robbie Fuelling
81 Cole Hunt
82 Charlie Reid
83 Daniel Walsh
84 Nathan Hernandez

40 wins for these guys. Outstanding.

A special shout-out to Hicks and Nixon. Both of those guys put the team on their backs at various points in their careers, only to have injuries prevent them from accomplishing everything they wanted. And Dez White -- he was a really big part of the success this year. It was great to see him go out with his best game as a Frog. The guy played with heart. I'll miss Diarse bullying those defensive backs for extra yards when he had the ball, and even when he didn't. Slanina was a warrior for four years -- respect! Texada, Travin and Orr...wow. What a career for all those guys. Boesen -- I'm glad we got you if only for two years. He was our MVP, hands down this year. Without his pressure on the QBs, we'd have lost a couple more, IMO. Too many others to mention, especially the O-lineman who really stepped it up this year.

But finally, Kenny Hill. Thanks for choosing TCU. If perseverance builds character, then you've built enough for a lifetime. We wanted you to succeed, and you did.

Thanks for the memories, seniors.