• The KillerFrogs

Thank you, Bob Sugar!

WhatTheFrog

I will be attending my first ever TCU basketball game, thanks to him. Me and 3 other cohorts will be in attendance. This will be their first TCU basketball experience as well.

I just want to say that the folks on this site are awesome. I've hosted other people's friends for football games and I'm glad to receive this gift from "Bob". Sharing is caring, and the people on this forum are some of the best that I've encountered.

Keep it up, and GO FROGS!

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Love this site. Even though we may disagree at times, we are all Frogs. I went to the last Dallas Cowboys home game at Texas Stadium due to the generosity of a fellow Frog on here. Most recently, SuperTfrog gave me amazing tickets to see Jersey Boys at Bass Hall. Took my girlfriend and we had a great Valentine's Day. Thank each and every one of you for making this site a great place.

HFrog1999

Love this site. Even though we may disagree at times, we are all Frogs. I went to the last Dallas Cowboys home game at Texas Stadium due to the generosity of a fellow Frog on here. Most recently, SuperTfrog gave me amazing tickets to see Jersey Boys at Bass Hall. Took my girlfriend and we had a great Valentine's Day. Thank each and every one of you for making this site a great place.

funny-gif-mr-rogers-swag.gif

WhatTheFrog

Man, that was fun! I'm so glad that the Frogs brought their game today!

Just so y'all know, TCU is undefeated for every home game that I attend.

Thanks again, Bob. I appreciate your generosity.

JugbandFrog

I have plenty of Frog converts because of all the free tickets, gear, parking spaces, food, and more from folks on this site. I have never brem let down by the generosity of the good Frog fans here.