• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech v. Duke

Wexahu

I almost can't believe how much I'm rooting for Tech basketball tonight. And generally speaking, Chris Beard seems like a "GP"type coach. I know it's the Christmas season, but all these warm feelings about a Tech team are alarming me.

Don’t be alarmed. Beard is about as easy a guy to root for as there is. I literally can’t say one bad thing about the guy other than he coaches Tech.

Waccy Frog

Vitale is such a Duke homer it’s unbelievable.

I am Duke grad too. Carolina fans call him "Dukie V."

And Jake, I agree. My point is if this was TCU playing Duke this close, we would love it no matter what. Hard not to enjoy Tech doing whatever it takes to keep this game in reach.

Purp

Tech just can't score well. They can D you up, though. They're going to win a lot of games this year with that D.

JogginFrog

Tech just can't score well. They can D you up, though. They're going to win a lot of games this year with that D.
As noted elsewhere, Tech giving up 7.5 fewer points per 100 possessions than the second-most efficient team defense. Just a crazy good D.

CountryFrog

I know Duke is elite but man Tech's offense had some putrid stretches. Their defense will keep them in just about every game but offensively - WOOF!

TRF51

Would love to see TCU play against top level competition in the non- conference. Our non-conference schedule has been void of big name programs.