• The KillerFrogs

Tech fans have no need to feel lonely anymore ...

Caprock

TechAdvisor thinks that Tech will win the B12 and Gary is still Fatterson. He used to call our coach that on the ESPN forums all the time back when TCU joined the B12.

You can't help stupid. At the end of the day fans of teams make a lot of comments, but the only thing that matters is the record. None of us play the games on message boards!

Chongo94

I told y'all last weekend this team quit. Beating Baylor is still a big question. Y'all have to keep winning.

Caprock, were you at the game today? I got the impression last week there was some quit and today really felt like there was some quit. In fact, today really seemed a lot like last season. But this is only an impression my friends and I discussed. Is this the true impression you and others have gotten?

Caprock

Caprock, were you at the game today? I got the impression last week there was some quit and today really felt like there was some quit. In fact, today really seemed a lot like last season. But this is only an impression my friends and I discussed. Is this the true impression you and others have gotten?

We are in the East suites. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant. If you caught any of it on TV, the apathy in the general fan base was apparent. It's easy to speculate what will happen but realistically there's about a group of 15-20 folks that really know. For me it's two more trips from Dallas this season and spend time with good friends at the game.

Chongo94

We are in the East suites. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant. If you caught any of it on TV, the apathy in the general fan base was apparent. It's easy to speculate what will happen but realistically there's about a group of 15-20 folks that really know. For me it's two more trips from Dallas this season and spend time with good friends at the game.

Gracias. That's very true. I was thinking 7-8 wins would be possible this year. And while the defense is marginally better, it's still not great (allowing 400+ yards a game i believe). I think this apathy among the fans and possible quit among the team is coming at just the wrong time schedule wise and could really snowball.

Kingsbury (DudeBro as I call him) was never my choice. I wanted Morris from the get go. Now, even if they get rid of him, I feel that Tech will have an even larger hill to climb to attempt to rectify things due to the possible damage.

Last edited:

TechAdvisor

You can't help stupid. At the end of the day fans of teams make a lot of comments, but the only thing that matters is the record. None of us play the games on message boards!

You fell for a troll. I've put ifrog on ignore because everything he says about Texas Tech and me is a lie. I've never said Tech was winning the Big 12 and I've never called Patterson "fatterson". Ask that poster for a quote for everything they've said. ifrog is a liar.

I completely understand the apathy setting in and it looks fairly hopeless on one hand. I think it's also fair to point out that it's really just 6 bad quarters of football.

Losing to a top ranked OSU team by 7 is nothing to be ashamed of and the team looked really solid the first half last week against WVU. These last 6 quarters of football have been really terrible though. Your 3 losses have all come against teams in the current top 25.

ifrog

You fell for a troll. I've put ifrog on ignore because everything he says about Texas Tech and me is a lie. I've never said Tech was winning the Big 12 and I've never called Patterson "fatterson". Ask that poster for a quote for everything they've said. ifrog is a liar.

I completely understand the apathy setting in and it looks fairly hopeless on one hand. I think it's also fair to point out that it's really just 6 bad quarters of football.

Losing to a top ranked OSU team by 7 is nothing to be ashamed of and the team looked really solid the first half last week against WVU. These last 6 quarters of football have been really terrible though. Your 3 losses have all come against teams in the current top 25.

Yeah I just singled TechAdvisor out for no reason. All one has to do is google your screen name back before they changed the requirement for a FB account when TCU first started in the B12