• The KillerFrogs

TCUnamed happiest college in the USA!!! Just revealed!

Brog

Chancellor Boschini has just shared with all of us the fact that TCU has been ranked as the Happiest College in the USA. Baylor comes in No. 7, UT No. 13 and SMU No. 22. Does this make any of us happy?

HFrog1999

I was happy when I was at TCU.

Been pretty miserable since I graduated.

I probably need to walk the sidewalks outside of graduation with a sandwich board that says

"HOPE YOU HAD FUN! IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE!"

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

Brog

Well, country club living at age 18 will do that…that and winning in the big sports.

Probably make one even more spoiled, but that’s why one chooses to attend…oh and the education.
Well, like all thing, that country club living comes to an end, and then what? What if they surveyed all the graduates two years after they left the country club, how would we rank?

There was an October 2022 article in the Town & Country magazine that focused on kids from the Northeast going to southern schools to get away from woke and to be happy. Article focused on TCU. Ask your friends in NYC, kids from fancy prep schools turning down Ivy League acceptance to come south. If you think the California invasion after the Rose Bowl was bad, gear up for the real Yankees to come to Cowtown.