• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs UT Score Prediction - T-Shirt contest

Diehard

View attachment 3794 View attachment 3795 Same rules apply as last week. Guess the final score for this week’s game. Tie-breaker: TCU defensive yards allowed. Winner announced on Sunday and Tuesday’s Podcast.

TCU: 20
UT: 6
TCU defensive yards allowed: 230

P.S. To win a t-shirt, you must pick TCU to win. Abby was an exception.

P.S.S. If you already have the shirt, we’ll send you the new shirt we are designing.
TCU 19
Tex 17
Def yards 221

Pharm Frog

I was thinking more along the lines of....... following Kenny’s 11th turnover of the game Tommy Boy sends Ehlinger out for the 5th OT despite having suffered concussions on every possession of the game and he rambles incoherently 75 yards in the wrong direction on the first play.

That could work too. I just get livid every time I think about sending a kid back out in a concussed state. If you've ever had a son that couldn't recite the days of the week or the months of the year (but could do so backwards) or remember his father's name or open his eyes without getting sick, you’d want to do severe physical harm to a coach or trainer who puts a kid back in the game like that.

What spot are y'all in? It's Lot 3, on the east side somewhere with grass, right? I might have to drop by and intro myself! God help you...

You are more than welcome to come by. WC, Sean, Wes, Hunter, etc will all be there too.

Lot 3 space 485 - near the exit gate (on to Cantey). Tent is up against the grass facing the new parking garage where the buses come in. North endzone parking lot.

WhatTheFrog

You are more than welcome to come by. WC, Sean, Wes, Hunter, etc will all be there too.

Lot 3 space 485 - near the exit gate (on to Cantey). Tent is up against the grass facing the new parking garage where the buses come in. North endzone parking lot.

Cool, I was pretty sure you were around that area. I recall seeing a KillerFrogs billboard from CGD hung over there. I walk by that space ALL the time to and from Lot 4. I'm bad with crowds, but I'll try to muster the courage to come by and put a howdy on y'all.

Cool, I was pretty sure you were around that area. I recall seeing a KillerFrogs billboard from CGD hung over there. I walk by that space ALL the time to and from Lot 4. I'm bad with crowds, but I'll try to muster the courage to come by and put a howdy on y'all.

Yep, that’s right where we are. WC’s group is under the tree and then my family is in the parking space. We have a tv, so you can sit there and watch the games and not be social - we don’t mind.