- Goodloe 4-3 (3 outs)

0R 1H 1LOB

Heading to T9: Frogs 15-1

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
WE WON!
b8fec8ec-2480-438f-87fb-c35dbd00a8a7_1.59974b0d475f17d88b94d32fd5ea3133.jpeg

pgdaly84

I think this is the best lineup we’ve had since 2016 and might be deeper. Even Sacco is coming around, and as Maniac pointed out, we have some really good bats on the bench. It’s so fun having a really good team again.

Moose Stuff

If Baylor beats Tech today they will have identical conference records and overall win totals (Tech would have 2 fewer overall losses). As someone else said, Baylor has been real good since we swept them.

flyfishingfrog

Nothing against Nunez, but what makes him better than Porter?
His range and glove

he has been playing a little shallow with the wind out because he has great range and it has cost him a couple of times - but he can run down a ball better than anyone else in the OF

I was a big proponent of trying someone else earlier in the season but the lineup seems to have settled in at this point for sure

but yes - when you are fighting to get playing time for two guys hitting .375, one hitting .350 and a guy like Shep that can has shown he can the game with any swing - it’s show how well the team is playing offensively

Moose Stuff

His range and glove

he has been playing a little shallow with the wind out because he has great range and it has cost him a couple of times - but he can run down a ball better than anyone else in the OF

I was a big proponent of trying someone else earlier in the season but the lineup seems to have settled in at this point for sure

but yes - when you are fighting to get playing time for two guys hitting .375, one hitting .350 and a guy like Shep that can has shown he can the game with any swing - it’s show how well the team is playing offensively

We have at least two guys sitting on our bench that would be good every day players if the COVID eligibility guys hadn't all returned. The situation possibly arises again next year in the outfield if Sikes comes back.