• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Gonzaga Game Thread

Ron Swanson

That’s just how baseball is. I mean even the Texas Rangers won’t go winless.
GiftedMemorableAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

flyfishingfrog

As much as I hope the seating capacity will change, I have my doubts it will this season.

Seems like Donati or the administration have drawn a line in the sand at 25 percent and have now buried their head in that same sand.
It is strange because I look around the lower bowl and some rows have people in every seat or eight people seated in a row. Makes me wonder if someone brought a knife and just removed some zip ties.
Some people did and others pushed the zip ties down so you can open the seats

Students are constantly sitting in seats that were zip tied at one time both behind the dug out and in the upper deck

which just reiterates how stupid the limit is - the only thing they limited is season tickets holders actually getting into the game

I also like how the extended dug out tents block the view for half the right field line area yet the players hardly use them at all

so much of this is just for show

Moose Stuff

Some people did and others pushed the zip ties down so you can open the seats

Students are constantly sitting in seats that were zip tied at one time both behind the dug out and in the upper deck

which just reiterates how stupid the limit is - the only thing they limited is season tickets holders actually getting into the game

I also like how the extended dug out tents block the view for half the right field line area yet the players hardly use them at all

so much of this is just for show

Most of the season ticket holders don't show up so they're actually just limiting people who actually want to be at the game. Those also happen to be the people who make the noise you want.

PurpleBlood87

The Gonzaga fans could be heard on the radio and video stream. Which makes me wonder how they got in to the stadium because there weren't THAT many tickets available on the secondary market IIRC.

Maybe someone on the team left them tickets? Doesn't the visiting team get allotted tickets. Also according to Twitter walk up tickets were available.

flyfishingfrog

Most of the season ticket holders don't show up so they're actually just limiting people who actually want to be at the game. Those also happen to be the people who make the noise you want.
Yep - they should have done some level of split season to get people to show up because of less games for each holder and then had a pool of game day purchases for people that intend to actually show up