• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs DBU tickets

hometown frog

Anybody got a good connection on getting 2 tickets for today’s game? Tried to buy two thru DBU and all they showed available were handicap accessible seats.

doesn’t look like the normal secondary market sites have much either.

PurpleBlood87

Anybody got a good connection on getting 2 tickets for today’s game? Tried to buy two thru DBU and all they showed available were handicap accessible seats.

doesn’t look like the normal secondary market sites have much either.
I'd call DBUs ticket office. They may have walk up tickets available since online sales ended yesterday.

They might have to sell handicapped seats on online no matter what.

There were a lot of tickets available on Sunday.

Get there early or expect to walk a while. Parking is bad.

Last edited:

hometown frog

DBU ticket office says it’s a complete sellout. So if anybody finds somebody looking to sell off two for tonight, I’m your huckleberry.

Spike

From what I heard there was some price gouging from DBU. Like $37 a seat. TV set works just fine and no gas.
Parking has always been a beating there as there are probably more seats in the baseball stadium than there are students on campus.

PurpleBlood87

From what I heard there was some price gouging from DBU. Like $37 a seat. TV set works just fine and no gas.
Parking has always been a beating there as there are probably more seats in the baseball stadium than there are students on campus.
Ticket was $14 with no fees.